Premium membership and Paypal

jason johnson

Hi guys and gals. I`ve been trying to renew my daughters premium membership for the last couple of days using Paypal but the proccess never seems to complete and it just seems to want to take me round in circles. I`ve sent an email to Groundspeak, and got a reply back about incorrect expiry dates, which I`ve replyed to, but I was just wondering if anyone else had had the same problem.

I`ve tried in both Firefox and Internet explorer and both have the same conclusion, on pressing pay now I`m taken to this page:-

https://www.geocaching.com/gift/returnFromPayPal.aspx?AccountId=2164634&GiverEmail=jhnsnjason%40aol.com&GiverName=jason+johnson&ReceiverId=2839756&ReceiverName=jason+johnson&ReceiverEmail=kelly--2008%40hotmail.co.uk&TransactionPayPalPaymentSessionId=90351&Message=&vindicia_vid=9d49aef65c7dc247219f14dea1f5a382dd9ada76&token=EC-1Y075297R63331734&PayerID=NAAZSYEF9JM4W

Hi,

That looks OK, on that page click on the box "Edit Payment Details", put in the recipients username, your message and click continue.

I take it that the credit/debit card you have registered with paypal is current, not expired.

Regards Bernard

That`s the problem, I`m taken to the page I linked to AFTER clicking pay now in paypal, editing the details starts the whole thing off again, i.e. sign in to paypal, confirm details etc.

The card is due to run out in just over a month but as yet I haven`t got it`s replacement.

Hi,

That looks OK, on that page click on the box "Edit Payment Details", put in the recipients username, your message and click continue.

I take it that the credit/debit card you have registered with paypal is current, not expired.

Regards Bernard

That`s the problem, I`m taken to the page I linked to AFTER clicking pay now in paypal, editing the details starts the whole thing off again, i.e. sign in to paypal, confirm details etc.

The card is due to run out in just over a month but as yet I haven`t got it`s replacement.

Just tried while logged into her account and that does exactly the same, sign in to paypal, confirm payment, pay now and then back to the same screen (edit details) as linked to above.