PRO LIFERATION

and you just say..glad you dont cache here..really?

means nothing to the conversation..and as to derogatory?? look up the meaning and get off your wagon

I need not to explain a simple word you can look up or ask your kid..

YOU made it derogatory.I take kids with more ailments than you know..love it when people are dumber ooooops that was derogatory ..

PLEASE DONT COME HERE PS LOVE THE CAT..

Edited by GEOSPAZ

It's not clear to me whether the OP is agreeing that there are too many caches, or not, or just suggesting ways to deal with it... or, from the topic title, supporting a 'no abortion' agenda. :unsure:

The previous poster's comments regarding the offensiveness of the account name can be explained by reading this link, under "Usage notes" -

Wiktionary definition of "spaz"

Anyway.

Let's see where this one goes...

MrsB

It's not clear to me whether the OP is agreeing that there are too many caches, or not, or just suggesting ways to deal with it... or, from the topic title, supporting a 'no abortion' agenda. :unsure:

The previous poster's comments regarding the offensiveness of the account name can be explained by reading this link, under "Usage notes" -

Wiktionary definition of "spaz"

Anyway.

Let's see where this one goes...

MrsB

A HYPERACTIVE PERSON..

ACTUALLY ONE WHO HAS HYPER-MOVEMENTS

as I do and the epileptic kid I named myself for

jeremy who was also diabetic..HE CHOSE MY NAME BEFORE HE PASSED SO CAN WE MOVE ON TO THE FREAKIN TOPIC OR DOES EVERYTHING NEED TO BE BLACK/WHITE AND

AS STUPID AS I WAS TO THINK I WOULD GET SOME FEEDBACK..WHATEVER GROUND YOUR MINDS LIKE THE HAMBURGER YOU ARE

GEOSPAZ FOR MY FRIENS AND KNOW HE IS WATCHING