Do you think someone is trying to bump there stats up ?

GeoStig

It could be that he/she is a psychic future cacher. Once went I was on a cache hunt to get a FTF and right as I was about to find it a person just pop up out of nowhere. I was completely surprised and ask them where they came from. They told me that they saw this cache being placed in the future so used their special time travel abilites to come and search for the cache and get the FTF.

They ran over, found the cache, signed the logbook, said some mystical word, and POOF they were gone.

I got home and went online to log the cache and sure enough....they had logged their find already and it was six months before the cache was published.

I didn't think that was very fair but what could I do?

It could be that he/she is a psychic future cacher. Once went I was on a cache hunt to get a FTF and right as I was about to find it a person just pop up out of nowhere. I was completely surprised and ask them where they came from. They told me that they saw this cache being placed in the future so used their special time travel abilites to come and search for the cache and get the FTF.

They ran over, found the cache, signed the logbook, said some mystical word, and POOF they were gone.

I got home and went online to log the cache and sure enough....they had logged their find already and it was six months before the cache was published.

I didn't think that was very fair but what could I do?

WOW….I wish I had those abilities or even met a time traveler. UH-MAZE-ING!!!! LOL!! Thanks for the laugh this AM.

http://coord.info/GL6FB624

Found the cache before the cache was A. Placed and B. before they started caching :unsure:

And yes I know it should be their and not there in the title but I cannot edit that bit :rolleyes:

Before they started caching is a good trick, but then it could be a team splitting.

Finding a cache before it was placed is physically impossible. If you mean finding a cache before it was published, I've seen it happen myself. A caching friend of mine from the US visited London and found a cache, four days before it was published. So not only did he get FTF, it was an international FTF. When he described it to me I assumed it was one I'd already found but it turned out to be a new cache so I got 2TF, also four days before it was published.

Could it be confusion over American month/day/year format?

Could well be. The first four are dated 5/4/2008, 5/9/2008, 5/4/2009, 5/4/2010, so apart from No.2, there seems to be a pattern emerging. I suspect they were all found on 5/4/2010 and he/she got confused.

Doesn't seem much point in bumping up the stats on 17 finds...

:unsure:

Who really cares? Put me on the list of those that don't.

Do you care anymore?

Do you really?

If you don't care anymore

Just please tell me.

You do certain things

That make me wonder if you do

I really need to know

Because I care about you

The way you've been acting

The things that you do

What do they mean?

Just please tell me the truth