Umm, Me thinks the server's going stupid..

CCrew

When i click on a lnk from "My Caches" page I get this:

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could not load type Groundspeak.Web.SqlData.SqlGeocacheController from assembly Groundspeak.Web.SqlData, Version=1.0.1322.15894, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type Groundspeak.Web.SqlData.SqlGeocacheController from assembly Groundspeak.Web.SqlData, Version=1.0.1322.15894, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[TypeLoadException: Could not load type Groundspeak.Web.SqlData.SqlGeocacheController from assembly Groundspeak.Web.SqlData, Version=1.0.1322.15894, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null.]

Groundspeak.Web.SqlData.SqlDataControllerFactory.GetGeocacheController() +0

Groundspeak.Web.CustomWpt.Geocache..cctor() +27

[TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for "Groundspeak.Web.CustomWpt.Geocache" threw an exception.]

Groundspeak.Web.CustomWpt.Geocache.RebuildCache(Int64 CacheID) +0

Geocaching.Geocache.GetCacheData(Int64 CacheID, Boolean CheckForUpdates, Boolean ForceUpdate)

Geocaching.UI.cache_details.BuildCachePage()

Geocaching.UI.cache_details.Page_UserLoggedIn(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Geocaching.UI.WebformBase.IsLoggedIn()

Geocaching.UI.cache_details.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)

System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +725

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.573; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.57

Sometimes a majority only means that all the fools are on the same side

Thanks Jeremy, didn't know if you guys knew or not. I do hosting for a living, and know sometimes that the error message text can be priceless. :-0

regards,

Roger

Sometimes a majority only means that all the fools are on the same side