"This display name has been taken already."

tofska

Are you remembering to type in your password near the top? You need to do that to make any changes, even if you are already logged in.

Tae-Kwon-Leap is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

This this a new login called M@? If so it may be the M@ as the display name of your tofska account that it is complaining about? You may need to change tofska's display name to something other than M@ in order to eliminate this message... If you have just renamed toska to M@ then I would agree with Markwell, maybe the M@ is freaking the system out.

Cheers

Nick.

Hi Nick,

quote:
Originally posted by BigNick:

This this a new login called M@?

Nuh - just editing my tofska account, which I'm not renaming. The only thing I'm changing is setting up an avatar image. It probably is something to do with the '@', although it did let me set this up in the first place.

Cheers, M@

What about removing the @, then saving, then attaching avatar, saving, then change name back to M@??

Might want to create a dummy account (N@?) to test before maybe screwing up the M@ name - then ask for the account to be removed when finished testing. This would prove or disprove the @ problem.

Cheers

Nick