"Group" Bookmark List

entogeek

Sorry if this question has already been asked but I can't seem to find it in the forums nor the answer to it in the Knowledge Books.

Is it possible to allow other cachers to add to a bookmark list that you create and share? A small group of us are planning an extended road trip and each of us has some specific caches we want to find. Right now the other three are sending me the GC codes of the caches they want to find and I add them to my existing list. Having the ability for them to add to the list would be nice.

Thanks in advance.

As Markwell said, no is the definitive answer.

However, in addition to what you are doing now, you could try a couple other approaches.

You could create a group premium account. Then each of you could log in and update a bookmark list owned by that account. ($10 for 3 months)

Or, everyone could create their own bookmark lists. Then prior to the trip, each could run a PQ based off their bookmark list and you could combine them in GSAK and spit the combined list back out to each person.

Or just continue doing it that way you are. Probably the easiest without spending extra cash.