I need to give away these caches.

wvdrummer

Hello,I don't post much but I have to sell some of my caches that are getting way out of hand. I would say I have 100 caches,mainly small plastic waterproof bottles used for my diabetes test strips. I am selling them for 0.50 cents each plus shipping. I will ship it anywhere. I will send pictures of the caches if you wish.

Hello,I don't post much but I have to sell some of my caches that are getting way out of hand. I would say I have 100 caches,mainly small plastic waterproof bottles used for my diabetes test strips. I am selling them for 0.50 cents each plus shipping. I will ship it anywhere. I will send pictures of the caches if you wish.

........You say your giving them away in your subject line but you actually want to sell containers. If you need to get rid of them they are probably recyclable.

........You say your giving them away in your subject line but you actually want to sell containers. If you need to get rid of them they are probably recyclable.

:lol:

He/She has to sell them because they are getting out of hand! :lol: I wonder what they are doing? Are they jumping on the furniture? Or maybe they are peeing on the floor. :D