Marvelous Nature

Vanelle

I'd like to share a new coin of mine, which I made for the Geocoinfest events this year. It made its debut at Geocoinfest Europe last weekend and will be available at Geocoinfest USA.

Marvelous Nature

Trackable = yes

Unique Icon = yes

2" x 1.25"

Regular Edition: Nickel

19e655bf-6cc6-4e70-b478-162af4d13734.jpg

Limited Edition: Copper

560a9f4e-0dd4-4d41-93b5-67dbf038d3ee.jpg

GCF Europe Special Edition: Gold (SOLD OUT)

57ba44a5-21c1-4a4d-89a0-901626f4085b.jpg

I've had this sketch in my notebook for a while now, and am quite pleased to see it finally become a real coin. I was inspired by the golden rectangle (mean/ratio/section) and the fibonacci series. So much of nature, and what we find beautiful, ends up relating mathematically to this divine proportion. I wanted the simple lines of the rectangle and the nautilus shell to take center stage at the top level, and highlight images of nature within the coin, revealed through the translucent enamels. You can see more images of it and the original sketches from my notebook on my facebook page.

I hope you like it, and hope to see many of you at Coinfest in October!

I'd like to share a new coin of mine, which I made for the Geocoinfest events this year. It made its debut at Geocoinfest Europe last weekend and will be available at Geocoinfest USA.

Marvelous Nature

Trackable = yes

Unique Icon = yes

2" x 1.25"

Regular Edition: Nickel

19e655bf-6cc6-4e70-b478-162af4d13734.jpg

Limited Edition: Copper

560a9f4e-0dd4-4d41-93b5-67dbf038d3ee.jpg

Hi Van

GCF Europe Special Edition: Gold (SOLD OUT)

57ba44a5-21c1-4a4d-89a0-901626f4085b.jpg

I've had this sketch in my notebook for a while now, and am quite pleased to see it finally become a real coin. I was inspired by the golden rectangle (mean/ratio/section) and the fibonacci series. So much of nature, and what we find beautiful, ends up relating mathematically to this divine proportion. I wanted the simple lines of the rectangle and the nautilus shell to take center stage at the top level, and highlight images of nature within the coin, revealed through the translucent enamels. You can see more images of it and the original sketches from my notebook on my facebook page.

I hope you like it, and hope to see many of you at Coinfest in October!

Hi Vanelle,

I bought one of these loevely coins at Geocoinfest Europa can you tell me which site I activate this and 3 other coins of yours please?

Thanks

Brave Defender

Edited by Brave Defender

I think it depicts the tree of life- maybe

WOW!!! Nice geocoin!!!

What is on the other side? And what is the larger image on this side depicting? Thanks.

I really hope to somehow get one of these one day! - Already added to my Seeking List :)

Ah - I see it now.

Very pretty coin!

The large image looks like a tree... Am I right? Sun, tree, wave, earth, flower, ... leaf?, bird?

Following the spiral: Sun/Tree, Shells/Wave, Stars/Earth, Butterfly/Lotus Flower, Heart/Vanelle, Flying Bird

I'll get some pictures of the back posted in the morning - I have guests coming over in a few minutes. You can see more images (and the back) on my Facebook Page. If you go to "photo albulms" you'll see there's an album for each of my coin designs.

I have a few of the Marvelous Nature and Stitch in Time coins left from the GCF trip. And even fewer of the Sunshine Freedom Flower and Small Things. If you would like any of the coins, please copy and paste the information below, fill it in and send an email to: vncoin@hotmail.com.

The price is $11 per coin plus shipping. To US/CANADA +3.00 shipping for up to two coins ...+ .50 per additional coin. OVERSEAS +5.50 shipping for up to two coins +.50 per additional coin.

Once you send me your information, I will send an invoice via paypal.

Your Name:

Your GeoNick:

Your Shipping Address:

Your Paypal:

Marvelous Nature: RE (nickel/blues) QTY = JUST SOLD OUT

Marvelous Nature: LE (copper/brown-purple) QTY=

Stitch in Time: RE (black nickel/sepia) QTY=

Stitch in Time: LE (black nickel/glow) QTY=

Sunshine, Freedom Flower: GCF11 edition (black nickel/gold/red/black)

Small Things, GCF11 edition (antique silver) QTY = THIS ONE JUST SOLD OUT

If a version runs out please = cancel my order / send what is available

Here are the pictures of what I have left

c5111421-9ca9-4db4-a2d5-1e5795885d30.jpg

Edited by Vanelle

I have a few of the Marvelous Nature and Stitch in Time coins left from the GCF trip. And even fewer of the Sunshine Freedom Flower and Small Things. If you would like any of the coins, please copy and paste the information below, fill it in and send an email to: vncoin@hotmail.com.

The price is $11 per coin plus shipping. To US/CANADA +3.00 shipping for up to two coins ...+ .50 per additional coin. OVERSEAS +5.50 shipping for up to two coins +.50 per additional coin.

Once you send me your information, I will send an invoice via paypal.

Your Name:

Your GeoNick:

Your Shipping Address:

Your Paypal:

Marvelous Nature: RE (nickel/blues) QTY = JUST SOLD OUT

Marvelous Nature: LE (copper/brown-purple) QTY=

Stitch in Time: RE (black nickel/sepia) QTY=

Stitch in Time: LE (black nickel/glow) QTY=

Sunshine, Freedom Flower: GCF11 edition (black nickel/gold/red/black)

Small Things, GCF11 edition (antique silver) QTY = THIS ONE JUST SOLD OUT

Here are the pictures of what I have left

c5111421-9ca9-4db4-a2d5-1e5795885d30.jpg

Darn! Missed the silver one, but sent an email for the copper one. They are both beautiful!

8a3d7cc9-ceb6-47d3-a8d7-6f18c02f4c9d.jpg?rnd=0.07355464

I have a few coins left from the GCF trip. If you would like any of the coins, please follow the directions below to order.

Email to: clearlykam@gmail.com

Subject line: Vanelle Coin Order

Please copy and paste the following into your e-

mail:

Your Name:

Your GeoNick:

Your Shipping Address:

Your Paypal:

Trees & Men: RE (satin silver with translucents) QTY =

Trees & Men: LE (black nickel with glow) QTY =

Mountains Calling Set (satin gold with free Pathtag ) QTY=

Marvelous Nature: SE (black nickel/rainbow) QTY=

Once you send me your information, I will send you an invoice via paypal. Because these coins are all different weights and sizes, I’ll weigh your package and figure out actual postage costs. Shipping & handling will be based on actual postage fees +$1.

I will be working through the e-mails in the order they are received. I will try to get back to everyone before the end of the weekend.