Cointest - A Random Act Of Kindness

drneal

This wasn't exactly a RAoK, or maybe it was. I didn't perform it, but I benefitted from it.

Today I went to the post office. Given the season, there was of course a long line.

There was a man there -- not a postal employee -- who was helping anyone who wanted to use the self service kiosk.

I had only been in line a couple minutes, and was still at the back. But with his encouragement, I didn't have to stand in line.

(Well, I would have done it without him too, but it was a nice thing anyway).

Edited by fuzziebear3

Here's another RAoK story, from my dance teacher the other day.

She had gone to McDonalds. Unrelated and unknown to any of this, she had also been having a bad day. On the way in, she let a car from traffic turn in in front of her. When she got up to the window at the drive thru, the cashier told her the car in front of her had paid for her order !!

Certainly it made her day, and she told all of us about it.

Here's another RAoK story, from my dance teacher the other day.

She had gone to McDonalds. Unrelated and unknown to any of this, she had also been having a bad day. On the way in, she let a car from traffic turn in in front of her. When she got up to the window at the drive thru, the cashier told her the car in front of her had paid for her order !!

Certainly it made her day, and she told all of us about it.

What a great story!!!! :D

My parents were coming for a visit today, and there was one ingredient needed for the lunch that we were going to make for them, so I took a shower and ran out to the store to get it. I never thought that an opportunity would present itself while I was there, but it did. One RAoK completed at the store today. Thanx again for the cointest!

winning number was randomly selected using the patent pending, cheese-o-matic number generator (i number very small pieces of cheese using edible ink, first 0 to 3, and then twice, 0-9, put the cheese onto the floor, set loose the hounds - maxx and heine - risking both life and at least fingers, carefully grab the last surving piece of cheese before it can be devoured, to derive the winning number.

congratulations to post 216 - Gatoulis! please e-mail me your mailing address, and the coin will soon be on its way to you.

congratulations to all that participated...you did something good for others. the cointest ends, but the chance to perform a random act of kindness for others, continues.

ILYK
Edited by drneal

winning number was randomly selected using the patent pending, cheese-o-matic number generator (i number very small pieces of cheese using edible ink, first 0 to 3, and then twice, 0-9, put the cheese onto the floor, set loose the hounds - maxx and heine - risking both life and at least fingers, carefully grab the last surving piece of cheese before it can be devoured, to derive the winning number.

congratulations to post 216 - Gatoulis! please e-mail me your mailing address, and the coin will soon be on its way to you.

congratulations to all that participated...you did something good for others. the cointest ends, but the chance to perform a random act of kindness for others, continues.

ILYK

Congratlation Gatoulis. I've read one of your last posts and you need for sure some luck in 2012. Looks like winning this cointest is a very good beginning. I keep my fingers crossed for you that the luck stays for a long time!

Congratulation also Drneal for this awesome idea for a cointest. I did some small and some really big RAOK. I would have done some of these without this cointest but for sure I did some just because of this cointest and always I felt better after doing them. I'm sure I will personally continue this cointest even without having a chance of winning a coin.

While writing this I have an idea. Drneal, would it be ok for you when this cointest starts again and I give the winning coin in the end???