Cache Search Page, EasyGPS buttons are greatly missed

Fishin' Fool

I am the last one to complain, especially about one of the most awesome sites on earth. Jeremy I appredciate that you are working hard to maintain this site, and you have my compliments and loyalty.

If I could request one thing in response to your changes to the cache search page, it would be this: PLEASE replace the buttons to click and download more than one cache in a EasyGPS file. It is tons more difficult to use EasyGPS to download more than one cache at once now.

If there is something I've missed, and this function is still available somewhere on the site, then I apologize, and I hope somebody will tell me where to find that function.

Keep up the great work.

Fishin' Fool

One Patriot Under God,

Fishin' Fool

Ahhhh..somewhere in the back of my head I just knew it had to be there. It just didn't seem possible that such an intuitively good feature would have been removed. The only problem with this site is on my end, and the problem is now identified....OPERATOR MALFUNCTION! hehe

I (as in me and myself,) was not logged in. And no sooner than I logged in, the beautiful little "download waypoints" button appeared along with the check boxes.

Thank you both for your kind and prompt responses.

May you Caches be filled with wonder (or gold, whichever you need most!)

One Patriot Under God,

Fishin' Fool