Bug?: Can not log my find

orange

I can not seem to log my find. I go to a cache page click on log your find.

This takes me to a page with a drop down travel bug showing NONE and my one unreleased TB. There is button to submit log entry BUT there is no date field or log note box to put my log.

If I hit submit button then I get errors about no log in red.

My browser is Netscape® Communicator 4.5.

Any ideas or help?

Hmm, NOW I find this thread, after posting in another one about this same problem. I too am using Netscape 4.5 and my 'log it' page has stopped working since the new changes. I was planning on upgrading to Netscape 4.7 to see if it fixes the problem... GLAD to read that it seems to work!

Well, upgraded to Netscape 4.77 and it still does NOT work. all I get when trying to log a find is a pulldown asking which travel bug I'm dropping off and a submit button. However - I did try Netscape 7.1 and it worked in there (but 7.1 has a different engine) I still hope the log-in page code can get fixed for all us old netscape users who prefer the look and feel of this cool site with that browser!

I finally had to log my finds using a current version of Internet Explorer on another computer. Since my old Window95 with Netscape 4.5 will no longer work to log cache finds with the new code base on geocaching.

I can't upgrade my Netscape without upgrading my Windows which I am not going to do at this point.

quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy:

I determined there were too many nested tables, which was causing the problem. Please try it now to see if it works ok.

smile.gif Jeremy Irish

Groundspeak - The Language of Location

It works for me too. Thanks Jeremy.