GPS. :)

A lot of people have compared the Oregon and the 60's side by side and think they are pretty similar.

While the 60's have a better antenna, the Oregons have a better chipset, so they basically balance out.

I don't know if any side by side compares have been done with Dakota's or Montana's, but it would probably be a sane assumption to believe that they would perform similar to an Oregon.

If you want a true replacement for a 60 series thats a good paperless unit, look at the newer 62's.

The problem with using PDA's, including Androids or iphones, is that they just aren't ruggedized or weatherized, any gps will be better off if you drop it, or if you get caught in the rain.

I've owned the 60CSx, Oregon 550t and the 60s. I think the 60s is the best option. It's accuracy is great (At least as good as the 60CSx IMHO) and it is paperless! The oregon I hated. I didn't like the touch screen and the accuracy didn't seem to be quite as good as the other two, but maybe that was just my preconveived bias.

I've owned the 60CSx, Oregon 550t and the 60s. I think the 60s is the best option. It's accuracy is great (At least as good as the 60CSx IMHO) and it is paperless! The oregon I hated. I didn't like the touch screen and the accuracy didn't seem to be quite as good as the other two, but maybe that was just my preconveived bias.

From intensive reading of the forums I would agree with this. I have an Oregon 450 and it is not as accurate on EVERY hunt as a 60 CSx ( 1000 + side by side hunts) It also has issues at times under canopy. I don't own a 62s but folks swear it is as accurate as the 60 CSx.

My personal answer to the OP is NO there are none.

Keep your 60CSX, and get a cheap PDA off EBay for like $20-30. You will need a copy of Cachemate for the PDA (another $8).

If you have a 60 CSx I would add a Nuvi 500 or 550. Not only will you have added a driving unit also designed for geocaching and waterproff for the trail but one thats TOTALLY paperless and will upload your finds to your computer ( no other PDA or POI work-around does this.) That being said, the Oregon sale for $199 in the best thing going.....you can always bring along your CSx for the tough ones like I do.

Keep your 60CSX, and get a cheap PDA off EBay for like $20-30. You will need a copy of Cachemate for the PDA (another $8).

If you have a 60 CSx I would add a Nuvi 500 or 550. Not only will you have added a driving unit also designed for geocaching and waterproff for the trail but one thats TOTALLY paperless and will upload your finds to your computer ( no other PDA or POI work-around does this.) That being said, the Oregon sale for $199 in the best thing going.....you can always bring along your CSx for the tough ones like I do.

Oregon 450 & nuvi 260W for driving with paperless macro in GSAK is what I'm going with...