Largest Cashe found/hidden

Medic 33

So Im looking for a little insite as to the biggest cashe that anyone has found or hidden, currently am working on a rather large cashe that I want to hide but would like input from others on large hides and what they think about them???

Medic 33

Our largest find was a three gallon bucket. It could have been great in a different location but there really wasn't a place for one that large where it was.

Our largest hide is GC2R29N Secrets From The Past. It was fun to hide but I guess the puzzle was harder than I thought because it's only been found three times since it was hidden on March 30th.

So Im looking for a little insite as to the biggest cashe that anyone has found or hidden, currently am working on a rather large cashe that I want to hide but would like input from others on large hides and what they think about them???

Medic 33

Our largest find was a three gallon bucket. It could have been great in a different location but there really wasn't a place for one that large where it was.

Our largest hide is GC2R29N Secrets From The Past. It was fun to hide but I guess the puzzle was harder than I thought because it's only been found three times since it was hidden on March 30th.

the largest iv hidden is a few 5 gallon buckets. Pickle Bucket near volant and C.R.E.A.M. in zelienople

helped MArko21347 hide a 20gallon drum called Mother Load that we believe to be the biggest in western PA un till proven otherwise Marko also has a few 5 gallon buckets around as well, They are called Biggen. Theres 3 i think