Pocket Query to keep an eye on my Trackables

acompofelice

Is there a way to create a pocket query that keeps track of the location/status of my owned trackables (travel bugs, etc)? Couldn't see a way to do this in the PQ creator.

No, not in PQs. You can view each one individually using Google Earth.

What exactly are you looking for to keep track of them? Your inventory does show their current location.

You don't see a way to do it with a PQ because a PQ is not designed to "watch things". It is designed for active caches, thus it is meant to be utilized in active caching, not "inactive" or "passive" caching.

Sometimes they (the severs that supply Pocket Queries) become overburdened. If everybody were to use it to "watch" things, then things would slow to a crawl, making a slug look like a Ferrari.

As a TB owner, you receive an email every time one of your trackables is logged. If you aren't getting the emails, check your spam filter.

I'm really trying to keep a database of my trackables so I can load it into GSAK. PQs are the easiest way to load the data into the program

TBs don't have a lot of options. Doing things like downloading data to do your own mapping as far as I'm aware, isn't an option. Neither is downloading a current status. It would nice, wouldn't it?