12 month Premium Membership

Lonewolfz

Contact GS about the issue. They don't monitor the forums. From what i hear there is a bug in the system that causes it and they need to be notified to correct it.

I have a similiar problem. Is there an email adress I can contact? Or where can I find this email adress?

Have the same problem: purchased today (aug 31 2011) and the premium membership runs from 09/25/2010 to 09/25/2011.

Seems like a databank error to me.

Wasn't able to submit a request because the request form (link above) seems to be down (page not reachable).

Hello , Just purchased a 12 month membership today , is there any reason that in my account page it says expires on November 2011?

Kind regards.

because you bought the 3 months only? how much did you pay?

Greetings from Groundspeak!

Your purchase of a Groundspeak Premium Membership was successful! We billed you for 30.00 USD on Invoice Number GSPK.......

Cheers,

The Groundspeak Team

Have the same problem: purchased today (aug 31 2011) and the premium membership runs from 09/25/2010 to 09/25/2011.

Seems like a databank error to me.

Wasn't able to submit a request because the request form (link above) seems to be down (page not reachable).

My renewal date is also fixed - everything's fine now :)