Is it normal for the FTF to take 70% of the SWAG?

it was a regular cache and a premium member with nearly 1,500 finds

I'm so glad nobody called me on the many things I've done wrong in caching. Honest mistakes. Just one example: I grabbed a Geocoin and left a few trinkets, and later discovered the coin is not trackable -- it's what you might consider a trade item. I left it in another cache, considering that it's at least still in the game.

If I take anything, I ALWAYS log what I took. Lots of times, I'll leave a small item and take nothing. When I "trade" and make a mistake, I try to correct it, even if it must be at another cache down the road.

Edited by kunarion

This reminds me of a Psych study I was part of in University. They had set up a computerized fishing simulation back

in the late 80's (very simple as you can imagine). The idea was to log in and try and catch fish. 30 minutes of fishing usually

got you a couple fish and you could trade in each fish for $5.00. I thought this was a perfect study for me as I came from

a family of commercial fishermen. Even in the 80's I was all about renewable resources and being a broke

student quickly realized that if I only took what I needed I'd be ok for coffee money for the rest of the year. The computer was

not restocked, but the fish did reproduce at an unknown rate. The computer was "fished out" in three days. :mad:

Says a lot about the human animal.

B.

When I was fairly new to the game, I had four kids with me when we found an altoids cache. They went nuts over the swag. My swag was too big to fit. I let them each take something, which basically emptied the cache out. I went back the next day with newly purchased swag and fixed what we had done. Had the CO looked at the cache in the meantime, he would have had dire thoughts about me (justifiably).

I put a brand new geocoin in a fairly remote cache once. I happened to hike that trail a week later - only one finder on the cache in between - my coin was gone and was never heard from again. I suspect this cacher, but I'll never know for sure.

I was the first and last finder on a cache - on the archival note, the CO took me to task for trashing GZ. GZ was fine when I left it - it was dirt/gravel (no bushes) and frankly I don't know what the CO could possibly be talking about, but I presume a muggle did something after I had come and gone.

You just never know.

Once I put out a cache.... I don't worry about the swag. I rely on the integrity of fellow cachers to "do what is right". Besides, many of my hides are not in an urban environment, so they aren't found all that often. I have 2 out right now that haven't been found at all. :)

That by itself does not mean that it's really all that secure. I've had ammo cans that were cabled to the tree, stolen. Somehow, they took the can and left the cable still locked to the tree, perfectly intact. <_<:mad:

The muggle wouldn't have the combination and odds are wouldn't put the box back exactly like it was...

My cache used a keyed lock to secure it to the tree, and I am the only one with access to the key, as I had a seperate combination lock for access to the contents of the container. (The container held a blacklight for my night cache, and that's why the muggles were stealing the container. This was the third time it had been stolen.)

I would, however, recheck your assumptions.

Are you sure the FTF person was the one who took all that SWAG?

I hate to say it, but large caches are the ones most easy to find, and

are often "muggled" - - broken into by non-geocaching people, and it's quite

possible some other folks took the loot.

Almost Positive it was... here's how I know:

First clue: on step two of the multi cache, you must find a box containing a booklet with clues to get to the final. In this box were 10 booklets originally, only one was missing!

Second clue: the final has a combination lock on it, the combination is ALSO hidden in the booklet from step 2, so no muggles would be able to open this box... and there is only one signature on the log

Third Clue: The box is still chained to the tree, where I put it. The box was also put back exactly the way i placed it, and is still chained to the tree... a muggle would have at least yanked on or tried to break the box free

I'm pretty sure that points to exactly who did it... right?

I didn't read past this.

That is not evidence of who the perpetrator was.

For all you know the FTF replaced the booklet.

Evil_Cacher_X gets a notification of a fresh caches and heads for it, doesn't get there first and spots the FTFer, hides until the FTFer is done then loots the cache. Heck Evil_Cacher_X could have been first. Point is, just because a geocaching maggot did not sign the log doesn't mean they didn't do it.

I am really sorry this happened to you. I discussed this with Mr. Caty. We both wondered if perhaps the second to find was angry at not being first, or maybe he has a grudge against FTF cacher, who always beats him/her to FTF and took all the swag and returned the brochure, to make it look like FTF did this. I just don't see how an experienced cacher would do this AND sign the log in such a pleasant manner. It is very tricky territory to blame someone (with circumstantial evidence) who maybe just did not do it. As we all know from reading these forums: there are alot of not so honest folks out there, lots of finders don't sign logs, there are spoilers who think very highly of themselves, and being FTF can be extremely competitive.

Hope you hear something from the FTF about what he took. Please don't let this ruin the fun of hiding caches for you--we need folks who like to put out the nice big swaggy caches.

maybe next time i'll just keep my mouth shut :unsure:

seems i'm the wrong one here

shame on me for putting out a good cache too...

geez

Na...I say considering your evidence if it walks and talks like a duck....

Email the guy and ask "What up?". See what he says. Whats the worst that can happen? That way if it did happen the way you think he'll know he got caught.

It's not like you're going to file a report with the police or anything.

I emailed them a nice "congrats on the FTF" letter yesterday as a way to get in the "door" to open up the conversation

Still no reply

I'm headed over there now to check on it and get the stupid shampoo packets outta my box

I'm prolly going to re-stock it this weekend and hope for more fair players in the future

Edited by z0mbieCache

I emailed them a nice "congrats on the FTF" letter yesterday as a way to get in the "door" to open up the conversation

Still no reply

I'm headed over there now to check on it and get the stupid shampoo packets outta my box

I'm prolly going to re-stock it this weekend and hope for more fair players in the future

I wouldn't advertise restocking, it may encourage a return visit.

From my experience, the neighborhood park caches and urban caches tend to degrade in swag quality pretty quickly. As a result, I usually put dollar store swag in these type of cache hides. I save the slightly better swag for the more isolated parks, where the swag tends to last a lot longer.

Edited by mobywv

geez, tough crowd

No, shame on you for taking this feedback wrong. The problem is not the feedback itself. In fact, most posts have been very sympathetic about your experience. What we are disagreeing with is your assumption that it is a longtime user that is apparently known and presumably liked in the community being accused of taking your swag. It has taken a lot of restraint on my part to not email him and let him know what he is being accused of here. This isn't a tough crowd, at least not in this case. It is a fair crowd. Listen to them.

geez, tough crowd

I took a little time to point out just how tough this crowd really is!

• I can understand how upset you feel.
  • Very sad.
  • NO! That's not right.
  • z0mbieCache, that simply terrible. We are able to relate to your situation
  • That really stinks
  • So sad this happened to you.
  • Well, that really sucks. Especially after all the work you put into this cache.
  • I understand your frustration.
  • Shame.
  • It sucks that happened
  • That`s garbage.
  • So sorry this has happened to your cache!
  • This is sad to hear, but like others I'd give the FTF the benefit of the doubt.
  • Sorry that happened to you.
  • I am really sorry this happened to you.

Nah, I totally get it, and I understand there are two sides to everything.

I have already stated in this thread that i may be wrong, and if I am, I appologize.

It's very possible that there's a second party involved, in fact, after reading every post in this thread and mulling it over, I'm leaning towards the "second anonymous cacher" theory

You must understand that I post these "thoughts" as they occur while i'm angered by thoughts of sumone basically stealing from ME and EVERYONE in the future who may visit my cache, and I'm not always one to think before I speak (or in this case, type)

I hear and appreciate everyone's input

Edited by z0mbieCache

Nah, I totally get it, and I understand there are two sides to everything.

I have already stated in this thread that i may be wrong, and if I am, I will appologize.

It's very possible that there's a second party involved, in fact, after reading every post in this thread and mulling it over, I'm leaning towards the "second anonymous cacher" theory

You must understand that I post these "thoughts" as they occur while i'm angered by thoughts of sumone basically stealing from ME and EVERYONE in the future who may visit my cache, and I'm not always one to think before I speak (or in this case, type)

I hear and appreciate everyone's input

I don't mean to "rub your nose in it", but first you come here, accusing a fellow geocacher of stealing from you, and then you accuse those that have empathized and have been trying to help you sort it out (essentially, everybody that has responded to your thread) of being a "tough crowd". Not a very good way of making friends in your community or on the forums. I am glad, however, to see that you are considering some of the alternate possibilities that have been suggested here.

Although you can't say with 100% certainty that it was the FTF, I think you could safely say it with 90% certainty.

I really wonder how many of those on here defending the FTF would have had the exact opposite stance had the FTF been a 3 month iphone cacher with 40 finds. Afterall, a seasoned, known cacher couldn't possibly have bad ethics when no one is looking, but newbies.... :rolleyes:

Although you can't say with 100% certainty that it was the FTF, I think you could safely say it with 90% certainty.

I really wonder how many of those on here defending the FTF would have had the exact opposite stance had the FTF been a 3 month iphone cacher with 40 finds. Afterall, a seasoned, known cacher couldn't possibly have bad ethics when no one is looking, but newbies.... :rolleyes:

I disagree. A cacher that is into it for the swag could not possibly have have kept an interest for 6-7 years. And with all the events and even mega-events he has attended, he is known in the community, most likely caches with others.

it's one of those situations where you're angry and you say things you don't mean... everyone has done that

I already said i was sorry and that I believe i may have jumped the gun about 20 posts ago

so, my bad... think of me what you will

You apologized? All I saw was, "i may be wrong, and if I am, I appologize.", along with the more recent, "my bad". Oh well...

Anyway... have you heard back from the FTF yet? I'm sure I'm not alone in being interested in hearing what they have to say, and if you also owe them a "my bad", or if they owe you one.

no response

I also didn't ask them yet about the swag, it was more of a "congrats, glad you enjoyed the binocs and the swag"

After i get a response i was going to ask what if any trades did they make, explain what i thought happened (in a non-accusatory way) and ask if they had this happen to any of their boxes that are local (because i know they have some nearby)

Also, i'm not a wordsmith, i'm a graphic designer... apparently your idea of sorry and mine differ. And we're entitled to that.

no response

I also didn't ask them yet about the swag, it was more of a "congrats, glad you enjoyed the binocs and the swag"

After i get a response i was going to ask what if any trades did they make, explain what i thought happened (in a non-accusatory way) and ask if they had this happen to any of their boxes that are local (because i know they have some nearby)

Also, i'm not a wordsmith, i'm a graphic designer... apparently your idea of sorry and mine differ. And we're entitled to that.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to attack your word-smithiness. Once again, please accept my humblest apologies.

no response

You're going to ask him what happened in a non-accusatory way after totally trashing him in a public forum? Don't you think you should have started with the private communication (meaning waiting until you heard back from him) before starting the public character assassination? :blink:

no response

You're going to ask him what happened in a non-accusatory way after totally trashing him in a public forum? Don't you think you should have started with the private communication (meaning waiting until you heard back from him) before starting the public character assassination? :blink:

Well, he didn't mean to trash them in a public forum, But when you have a guy who just joined last month with 2 hides, it's kind of easy for people to see the party involved. I will stand by the never accuse anyone based on online logs theorem.

Besides, Z0mbiecache has the shampoo. Who wouldn't love that multiple shampoo packet? I'd trade for that sucker in a minute. :D

Well, he didn't mean to trash them in a public forum, But when you have a guy who just joined last month with 2 hides, it's kind of easy for people to see the party involved. I will stand by the never accuse anyone based on online logs theorem.

Besides, Z0mbiecache has the shampoo. Who wouldn't love that multiple shampoo packet? I'd trade for that sucker in a minute. :D

yes i'm a newbie to the game, and I did places two caches

I wanted to play along and give back some hides to the folks whose boxes I already found

Granted, I haven't racked up a bunch of finds yet, but don't hold it against me for supporting and participating in the game

And if you really want the shampoo packets, send me your address, i'll send em' over! LOL :laughing:

It may be hard for me to part with them... but i'll do my best

Edited by z0mbieCache

yes i'm a newbie to the game, and I did places two caches

I wanted to play along and give back some hides to the folks whose boxes I already found

Granted, I haven't racked up a bunch of finds yet, but don't hold it against me for supporting and participating in the game

And if you really want the shampoo packets, send me your address, i'll send em' over! LOL :laughing:

It may be hard for me to part with them... but i'll do my best

No, no, no, you misunderstood me. I was just saying it was easy to look up your two hides, with you being new, and see who the accused was. And seeing as I did that, and seeing the general area you're from, did you know there are a couple caches in the Evans City cemetery from the opening scene of Night of the living dead?

The shampoo packets look awesome, but not to the point where I'd have you mail them to me or anything. :lol:

I agree with Mr Yuck. z0mbieCache wasn't the one who dragged the FTF cacher into this forum. Their post was generic - they didn't name names, and didn't limk to the cache in question. If others went through their profile to determine who this alleged rogue cacher was, then so what. I don't believe that ZC owes them any sort of apology for making a generic post in these forums to vent their frustrations.

you know what... I take it all back

It doesn't matter anymore... know why?

57053577096953242493.jpg

CUZ I GOTZ THE SHAMPOO, BABY! YEAHHHH!!!!

Thanks for the laugh. :)

That doesn't look like the kind of swag someone would put in their pack to take along as swag, it looks like the kind of freebie someone just pulled off a women's magazine to make them feel better about taking a load of stuff because they just read 'If you take something you must leave something' on a stash card. It is possible someone saw your forum post with the picture of what you were putting out there and decided that instead of being a geocacher, they would be a thief and were just waiting until it got published! :mad: So if that is the case & they are still lurking & following all this, maybe they would like to go and PUT IT ALL BACK! Try doing it undetected - that would make you cool & clever. Theft never will. <_<

I agree with Mr Yuck. z0mbieCache wasn't the one who dragged the FTF cacher into this forum. Their post was generic - they didn't name names, and didn't limk to the cache in question. If others went through their profile to determine who this alleged rogue cacher was, then so what. I don't believe that ZC owes them any sort of apology for making a generic post in these forums to vent their frustrations.

To this point, I don't believe that anybody has actually mentioned the name of the FTF cacher in the thread. But yeah, it was certainly a pretty easy puzzle to solve.

Kinda upset here...

So, a few weeks back I posted up my Ammo Can on the forum to see if everyone felt the swag was of decent quality. I took everyone's feedback and improved it more.

When I first posted it on the forum, it had $15 worth of BRAND NEW merchandise in it... nearly 20 items

So after i got everyone's feedback, I added another $15 to it, and a nice, brand new pair of binoculars as an FTF prize.

Well, today was the first day it was published on the site, and I drove around to check on everything... I checked every stage to make sure everything was in order

I get to the final and noticed the box was about half the weight that it was when i put it there 2 days before!!!!!

I opened it up and to my complete disgust, the FTF took almost everything out!

They seriously took at least half of the swag inside, including their sweet prize... and left 2 packs of post-it notes and some sample shampoo/conditioner packets?!?!

WTF? SERIOUSLY?

And this wasn't a n00b FTF it was sumone with NEARLY 1,500 finds...

all i can say is... WOW! So much for trading up / trading even...

I seriously may never place another quality cache like this ever again...

Is this a normal practice?

To this point, I don't believe that anybody has actually mentioned the name of the FTF cacher in the thread. But yeah, it was certainly a pretty easy puzzle to solve.

They're here, although their first post didn't show up, and all they did was quote the OP. I think right about this time, I'm outta here. :)

Thanks to all that filled up my Junk E-Mail box with your concerns. I usually never reply because I find the forums ridiculous at times, but so many of you are concerned over this so am replying. If the owner of the cache looked closely at the log book, he would have noticed pages taped together and a GxProxy coin I had made as a signature item, taped between the pages. There are a couple reasons I do this. One, I want to surprise a cacher later on when there is probably nothing in the cache can, and two, I find that owners go back to their caches if coins are mentioned - not accusing, just saying that this happens. Coins or any round coin-type item seem to be big business. Sorry the binoculars were $15. I don't carry cache items worth that much, but the coin I thought would make up for it. So, along with the other 'items' left in the cache, there is a coin. I don't remember what number sequence I left, it's not a GC trackable, but a numbered sequence. I will post a picture of what it looks like. My camera would not zoom in properly, but you should be able to see it enough. Thus saying, I will now be unable to do this little 'trick' because all who read this and cache in my area will know what to look for. I will keep my GxCoins at home until I can think of another way to leave them in a cache without being obvious. To the cache owner, when I get time off work I will return your binoculars to the cache can....most likely next week after the rain. But if the coin is still taped between those pages, it stays. IMG_0509.jpg

Thanks to all that filled up my Junk E-Mail box with your concerns. I usually never reply because I find the forums ridiculous at times, but so many of you are concerned over this so am replying. If the owner of the cache looked closely at the log book, he would have noticed pages taped together and a GxProxy coin I had made as a signature item, taped between the pages. There are a couple reasons I do this. One, I want to surprise a cacher later on when there is probably nothing in the cache can, and two, I find that owners go back to their caches if coins are mentioned - not accusing, just saying that this happens. Coins or any round coin-type item seem to be big business. Sorry the binoculars were $15. I don't carry cache items worth that much, but the coin I thought would make up for it. So, along with the other 'items' left in the cache, there is a coin. I don't remember what number sequence I left, it's not a GC trackable, but a numbered sequence. I will post a picture of what it looks like. My camera would not zoom in properly, but you should be able to see it enough. Thus saying, I will now be unable to do this little 'trick' because all who read this and cache in my area will know what to look for. I will keep my GxCoins at home until I can think of another way to leave them in a cache without being obvious. To the cache owner, when I get time off work I will return your binoculars to the cache can....most likely next week after the rain. But if the coin is still taped between those pages, it stays. IMG_0509.jpg

I realise you must be annoyed, but you are in a unique position to help solve this mystery here. This wasn't about taking the FTF prize. It was very nice of you to leave the coin, and a neat way to leave it, sorry you felt the need to post about that. (And sorry that you feel the need to return the binoculars.) :(

It was the rest of what was in the ammo can that has gone missing, a bag full of stuff - some of the marbles, toys, carabiner, onyx, cards, dice, key chains, yoyo, and a load of other stuff. It would be helpful if you could say if it was there in the cache when you arrived - and when you left the cache.

That is a bummer. But I say don't stop creating quality hides, just maybe seed them with less swag. There are a healthy portion of cachers who don't trade even, I think it's just the nature of being able to do it with no one around to witness.

You also can't be 100% sure the FTF raided the cache as it could have been someone else who found it without logging the find. Not saying that is likely...

I realise you must be annoyed, but you are in a unique position to help solve this mystery here. This wasn't about taking the FTF prize. It was very nice of you to leave the coin, and a neat way to leave it, sorry you felt the need to post about that. (And sorry that you feel the need to return the binoculars.) :(

It was the rest of what was in the ammo can that has gone missing, a bag full of stuff - some of the marbles, toys, carabiner, onyx, cards, dice, key chains, yoyo, and a load of other stuff. It would be helpful if you could say if it was there in the cache when you arrived - and when you left the cache.

Agreed. The binoculars were an acknowledged FTF prize. A prize is not swag, and I think most of us would agree does not need to be traded for. The fact that you were the first one to find the cache means you get to take the binocs. The red parts below are the real issues of concern:

So after i got everyone's feedback, I added another $15 to it, and a nice, brand new pair of binoculars as an FTF prize.

Well, today was the first day it was published on the site, and I drove around to check on everything... I checked every stage to make sure everything was in order

I get to the final and noticed the box was about half the weight that it was when i put it there 2 days before!!!!!

I opened it up and to my complete disgust, the FTF took almost everything out!

They seriously took at least half of the swag inside, including their sweet prize... and left 2 packs of post-it notes and some sample shampoo/conditioner packets?!?!

You also can't be 100% sure the FTF raided the cache as it could have been someone else who found it without logging the find. Not saying that is likely...

Its completely likely, and occurs much more often than you think. Just because no one signed the logbook, doesnt mean there was no one there. I think the original poster has gone overboard a bit.

Kinda on a tangent here. I wonder if some cachers feel too embarassed to put in the log that they actually take swag. Granted, most of the swag is broken McToys or other crapola, but I try to elevate the game. 95% of the time I take nothing, but sometimes do when my 10 year old goes with me. I log it as such. I usually leave either a 1700 year old ancient coin (my signature item) or a laptop RAM memory expansion board. If I revisit the cache, the swag I left is always gone, and the on-line logs almost NEVER state swag swapped (or just plain taken). That used to peeve me a bit, because part of my thrill in GCing is to read people saying "Ooooo, I got this really cool swag...!!" I wonder if (some) people have a hard time admitting they actually took swag - not unlike when someone trips, they immediately look around to see if anyone saw them stumble.

Thanks to all that filled up my Junk E-Mail box with your concerns. I usually never reply because I find the forums ridiculous at times, but so many of you are concerned over this so am replying. If the owner of the cache looked closely at the log book, he would have noticed pages taped together and a GxProxy coin I had made as a signature item, taped between the pages. There are a couple reasons I do this. One, I want to surprise a cacher later on when there is probably nothing in the cache can, and two, I find that owners go back to their caches if coins are mentioned - not accusing, just saying that this happens. Coins or any round coin-type item seem to be big business. Sorry the binoculars were $15. I don't carry cache items worth that much, but the coin I thought would make up for it. So, along with the other 'items' left in the cache, there is a coin. I don't remember what number sequence I left, it's not a GC trackable, but a numbered sequence. I will post a picture of what it looks like. My camera would not zoom in properly, but you should be able to see it enough. Thus saying, I will now be unable to do this little 'trick' because all who read this and cache in my area will know what to look for. I will keep my GxCoins at home until I can think of another way to leave them in a cache without being obvious. To the cache owner, when I get time off work I will return your binoculars to the cache can....most likely next week after the rain. But if the coin is still taped between those pages, it stays.

Ok, finally off work... now I will post a real response

Scrabblehounds, The binoculars are my FTF Prize, I do not expect, nor do I want them back. I also assumed that FTF Prizes are not traded for, and I knew that going in. I thought they would be a nice FTF Gift to find and you were very appreciative of them in your log post, that was great!

I never ever said your name or handle on the forum, granted it could be found out with some investigation, I didn't do it.

No, i was not aware of the coin, i only opened the fist few pages of the log to see how many it had. Thanks for that.

My concern and reason for this post was the sheer amount of missing items had shocked me when i looked back in my box less than 24 hours after placing it.

Off the top of my head, the following items are missing from the original cache stash:

2 Aluminum LED flashlights, a Deck of Cards, a Bag of Marbles, Some keychains, a "barrel of slime", several balls, 2 beach towels and several other pieces. (lots more than the 3 items that are currently in the box that were not part of the original stash)

If you DID NOT take them, I appologize, publically, in the same thread i have basically accused you in

(also note that later after i calmed down i did post that i could be wrong and that it may very well not be you)

If it was you, so be it, i'm over it already... I'm already on to making a new container for my next hide.

I was angry I said what i said, and that was it...

Thanks

z0mbieCache

The binoculars were an acknowledged FTF prize. A prize is not swag, and I think most of us would agree does not need to be traded for. The fact that you were the first one to find the cache means you get to take the binocs. The red parts below are the real issues of concern:

100% agree with this statement

Its completely likely, and occurs much more often than you think. Just because no one signed the logbook, doesnt mean there was no one there. I think the original poster has gone overboard a bit.

I now realize the possibilities of this, after many have pointed it out, and am pretty much leaning towards this reasoning at this point

I wonder if some cachers feel too embarassed to put in the log that they actually take swag.

I personally in the log book, put item per item what we take / leave, but that's just how i do it

Everyone's different on this

I would, however, recheck your assumptions.

Are you sure the FTF person was the one who took all that SWAG?

I hate to say it, but large caches are the ones most easy to find, and

are often "muggled" - - broken into by non-geocaching people, and it's quite

possible some other folks took the loot.

Almost Positive it was... here's how I know:

First clue: on step two of the multi cache, you must find a box containing a booklet with clues to get to the final. In this box were 10 booklets originally, only one was missing!

Second clue: the final has a combination lock on it, the combination is ALSO hidden in the booklet from step 2, so no muggles would be able to open this box... and there is only one signature on the log

Third Clue: The box is still chained to the tree, where I put it. The box was also put back exactly the way i placed it, and is still chained to the tree... a muggle would have at least yanked on or tried to break the box free

I'm pretty sure that points to exactly who did it... right?

you're assuming your FTF Locked the box and spun the reels before he left!

:drama:

I do hope *whoever* took all that swag will do the right thing and return it.

I think we're all wondering how you fit 2 beach towels plus all that stuff in the cache, must have been a big cache?!? :blink:

Even with the cheap stuff I put in caches, those trips to the dollar store and thrift store sure add up.

Edited by The_Incredibles_

I think we're all wondering how you fit 2 beach towels plus all that stuff in the cache, must have been a big cache?!? :blink:

the beach towels were those ones that are compressed down to a small package (about the size of a chewing tobacco can, only half as tall)

It's probably nowhere near the size of a traditional beach towel like you are probably thinking

tho, I call any towel that has a picture on it a "beach towell"

There was a scooby doo and spiderman one in there

sorta like this:

compressed%20towel-round%20shape499.jpg

Edited by z0mbieCache