Caching in the hurricane

Harry Dolphin

I received notification this morning that a new cacher (joined beginning of August) logged four of my caches in Hudson County yesterday with "Found it". Checking the profile s/he logged 60 caches yesterday, in Latvia, London, NY and NJ. Since Hudson County and New York City were basically closed yesterday (no public transportation. Guttenberg and Weehawken prohibited driving &c) I am dubious. Might have been a vacationer returning home, and logged all the finds for the month dated yesterday? I will check mine for signatures over the weekend.

I received notification this morning that a new cacher (joined beginning of August) logged four of my caches in Hudson County yesterday with "Found it". Checking the profile s/he logged 60 caches yesterday, in Latvia, London, NY and NJ. Since Hudson County and New York City were basically closed yesterday (no public transportation. Guttenberg and Weehawken prohibited driving &c) I am dubious. Might have been a vacationer returning home, and logged all the finds for the month dated yesterday? I will check mine for signatures over the weekend.

Actually I think this is a Latvian business traveler. If you look at their logs from Latvia--their first log is a bit more descriptive and also in Latvian. All of their latvian logs are in latvian. I bet you will find their signature but not on that date. They probably forgot or don;' know how to change the date on their logs.