Nearest Geocaches - How about a way of hiding some of them from our view.

Itchy and Scratchy

Now we have two choices, log your visit and watch this cache. How about a way to "not display this cache"? Perhaps we are not interested in this cache for some reason and don't plan on visiting this particular cache in the future. Perhaps it could be hidden from our view and we could then click on "show hidden caches" to display them all as they do now. Any thoughts on this matter?

This topic has come up previously.... here is the most recent discussion thread. I think the general consensus is that an "ignore" feature would be a welcome addition. But, see Elias' post in that thread, where he explains the technical challenge to implementing that level of sophistication in the cache displays.

I note that ClayJar's "Watcher" program will easily solve this problem for you, if you're a premium member who receives GPX pocket queries. I now use Watcher exclusively to plan out cache hunts, and can filter the caches pretty much any way I choose.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

If there's no accounting for stupidity, then why do I need to file a tax return?