Downloading caches

Im a little lost... I have a Garmin Montana 600. I know how to download individual caches but Ive created a pocket query from point a to point b for an event we are attending. The query came up with 107 caches and I know we wont find that many..hahhaa Here are my questions

1. Is there anyway to show only those that are on the route? Yes, I already entered within 1 mile of the route but the caches are more spread out then that..

2. I do not know how to put the whole query into my gps without going to each one individually. Do I have to do each seperately or can I put the whole query in with one click?

3. The map shows where the caches are and the names of each in the list but in order to do to download them (if I have to do it one at a time) I would have to look at each individualy on the map to chose the ones I want...This seems to be a tedious way to get there and Im sure there is a different way to do it. Once I can get the entire query to download then I can pick and chose the ones I want as we are driving.

4. I have downloaded SAK but Im not sure why besides I was told it was a good thing to do... an no I would not jump off a bridge if someone told me to do it!!! Also, with SAK I have noticed it says the caches are like 8000 miles away, I am assuming in Japan. Can I reset this to a different point?

If someone can please help with this asap, Id appreciate it. I still havent used my new Montana and Ive had it for over a month. All this new paperless stuff is mind boggeling...

Thank you very much...

Edited by SA Georiders

Hello There,

First off you need to say what GPS you're using then somone can give you specific information.

Second GSAK is a fantastic piece of software, takes a bit of working out but I think in time you'll like it. The below is taken from the GSAK help file :-

The GSAK Location options dialog box allows you to enter the latitude and longitude of your home (or your current location). These coordinates are used to calculate distances and bearings to waypoints when you click the Home Home.png toolbar button.

Regards

Bernard