Embarrassing geocaching story

Sven.

Thank god, this guy truly knows how to make a story interesting! Especially his harry potter accent. Sucks most of his videos are just spoilers, i'd love more stories from him.

My other youtube channel "svengalie" might then entertain you. Often i ride around on my motorcycle talking rubbish and you get a first person view so you don't have to look at my ugly face the whole time :)

Edited by Sven&Cup

:lol::lol::lol:

I did the same thing but only with ONE geocache and it didn't involve sharing any secrets. LOL!

I placed the cache, went home and realized that I had forgotten to put the log book inside the cache. It was on the front seat of my car. It was late and I knew I wouldn't be able to find the cache in the dark, so I got up early the next morning and rushed out. I saw a car with some people pull up to the trailhead and I KNEW that they were geocachers. Off through the woods, crashing and thrashing a short cut. Luckily I managed to beat them to it...but only barely.

Spit happens. lol

Hey....your steering wheel is on the wrong side.

You know why that is?

Us brits pass each other on the left as that is the logical way to pass each other on horseback and fighting (most people are right handed).

The yanks drive on the left as it was deemed a sign of peace, lovers not fighters :)

At least that's what I heard....never checked out the story...Sounds nice though :)

I had heard that the origin of the drive-on-the-left was because of the way people pass when jousting (so very close to the sword explanation) and the pass on left rule was continued.

However, the yanks pass on the right because either (a) they wanted to have the gun hand on the outside to protect against attacks from outside the road, or (B) they wanted to show they were different from their Colonial Masters :P

There are probably a hundred explanations for this, as with the reasoning for train track separation distances.

My other youtube channel "svengalie" might then entertain you. Often i ride around on my motorcycle talking rubbish and you get a first person view so you don't have to look at my ugly face the whole time :)

I thought I recognised your voice, I've watched a few of your videos about greenlaning. The one with the woman telling you that you are on a bridleway stands out. After she stormed off into her house, you were left discussing things with her husband who admitted that it was a green lane, and she does know, but doesn't like it.

Nice tale, thanks for sharing. Here's something a bit similar that happened around here.

A few years back a new cacher placed a multi stage cache ending in a bison tube in a guard rail. When the FTF hound got to the location, he found a bison tube full of perscription meds. Seems the CO had left the wrong container behind when placing the cache. I was told that an amicable swap was made shortly thereafter. Besides, the hound was more interested in getting high on his FTF's.

No, I am neither of the individuals in this story.