Cointest- Guess what it will look like and win!

CCWelch

Metal - Satin Silver

Interlocked hearts (one is pink, one is blue, both are glitter)

October 15, 2011 wedding date

Caching names of CCWashburn and Welch (curved on bottom of coin)

ROT 13 - Today, Tomorrow, and Always

Real names - Nathan and Corely

White pearl

Round coin

Back of the coin has the GC.com symbol in color and the tracking number on a black background.

LOL Gatoulis you are hilarious.... It is dark blue glitter and the pink is not true pink it is more fuschia...Now you have our wedding colors, everything that is on the coin. SgtMikal You have put everything together pretty well but other than the caching names location, we are still missing the locations of the other stuff, there are 1 set of glitter interlocking hearts and 5 sets of raised metal interlocking hearts and the coin has 2 enamel colors besides white pearl.

So far SgtMikal is the first to put everything yogether, but with only one loaction but missing enamel colors.

Oh boy.... how women see all these different colours!! :laughing: so..... fuschia is the pinker pink! :laughing:

question... did you use the big or the small glitter? ;)

Ok....

Coin: round in Satin silver

design front: Interlocked hearts in fuschia and dark blue glitter. 5 sets of raiced metal interlocked hearts around it... in the empty area... like flying... or..... somewhere else...... that I will mention now.... hehehe

Near the edge... there is a nice circle.. that actually had the big hearts in the centre... (between this and the hearts there is raiced metal...too!) and there you will find the marriage date your caching names, and your real names and in front and the end of each there is one of the sets of the small hearts... The circle is in white pearl!

I am wondering if the Rot13 is in the edge!!! ;)

maybe the enamel colours that we have to search for is a red for passion and green for hope! :)

are they between the circle and the raise metals? are they as font to your caching names and real names (or caching names only....) and they are seperate from the white pearl circle?

On the other side... there is the geocaching symbol and the tracking number plus the trackable at geocaching.com!

You are close Gatoulis, No red and no green and nothing edge written. The glitter is the small glitter the glitter interlocking hearts about 3/4 inch each heart,outlined in glitter with fill around them, then there is another area with another color fill and a 3rd area with another color fill.

hmm... so the coin is probably 1 or 1.5 inch?

the hearts are outlined in glitter .....so you mean that the inside is not filled? Maybe the while pearl is there then.... or the 2 colours we are trying to find out! ;)

if the hearts have the enamel colours inside....... how about the dark blue glitter heart to have a pink enamel inside and the pink (fucshia) glitter heart to have a dark blue enamel inside.... it is like you have each other in your heart! :) hmmm am I too romantic? :laughing:

Can I ask you something about the glitter that doesn't have to do with the cointest? are you choosing what glitter, big or small you will put? I am asking because I have 2 snowball geocoins... non trackable...(do you remember them?), the normal ones, not the black or the yellow (which I do not have anyway...but I have the black :D ), and it seems that one has the silver glitter in small and the other in big.... at least it is bigger than the other... which is like a glitter dust... I am keeping them as varietes... but I can not find any info about it... I do not even know if anyone saw something similar....

I am wondering if this is an error or a different mint series..

hmm... so the coin is probably 1 or 1.5 inch?

the hearts are outlined in glitter .....so you mean that the inside is not filled? Maybe the while pearl is there then.... or the 2 colours we are trying to find out! ;)

if the hearts have the enamel colours inside....... how about the dark blue glitter heart to have a pink enamel inside and the pink (fucshia) glitter heart to have a dark blue enamel inside.... it is like you have each other in your heart! :) hmmm am I too romantic? :laughing:

Can I ask you something about the glitter that doesn't have to do with the cointest? are you choosing what glitter, big or small you will put? I am asking because I have 2 snowball geocoins... non trackable...(do you remember them?), the normal ones, not the black or the yellow (which I do not have anyway...but I have the black :D ), and it seems that one has the silver glitter in small and the other in big.... at least it is bigger than the other... which is like a glitter dust... I am keeping them as varietes... but I can not find any info about it... I do not even know if anyone saw something similar....

I am wondering if this is an error or a different mint series..

I think we went 1.75 on the coin size, the other 2 enamels are indeed fuchsia and dark blue but they are not inside the hearts, the pearl is.

Certain numbers denote different glitter, I have seen 2 separate glitter charts, one with the fine/small glitter and one with the large glitter. I would not have been able to put large glitter in this filled outline.

I do remember the snowballs, it is possible that they used 2 different mints if they had to do a remint.

Edited by CCWashburn

Ok here is what we have...

Coin is 1.75" Round Satin Silver with interlocking hearts

The hearts are Blue and Fuchsia glitter and filled with pearl

The coin has 5 other raised metal interlocking hearts

The other 2 enamel colors are Dark blue and Fuchsia

The coin has our real names: Corely and Nathan

Our Caching Names: CCWashburn and Welch(curved along the bottom)

Rot 13 Today Tomorrow and Always: GBQNL GBZBEEBJ NAQ NYJNLF

and our wedding date: October 15, 2011

Clue: The coin is split into 3 distinct color areas each having either the double hearts or writing in them. Can you figure out what goes where? :ph34r:

Edited by CCWashburn

The hearts are Blue and Fuchsia glitter and filled with pearl white

The coin has your real names: Corely and Nathan

Your Caching Names: CCWashburn and Welch(curved along the bottom)

and your wedding date: October 15, 2011

I am wondering... if the Fucshia part has your name and your codename...

the dark blue Nathan's name and codename

and in the mindle there are the hearts and the Rot13 plus the wedding date...

I am wondering if the other coloured area is the big hearts or it is in the white pearl....

on the other hand....

one colour will have your names.... the other your codenames... and the third... the rot13 plus the date... and the hearts... Let's say.... Fucshia will have your names... dark blue your cade names.. or the opposite! :laughing:

or again....

had to edit to change the our into your.... :D

Edited by GATOULIS

Nope but he is getting closer each day!

The hearts are indeed in the middle with the pearl our real names are in one color and our caching names in another...The rot 13 is in one color section and the wedding date in the other.

What about all the raised metal double hearts?

All lettering is raised metal so that will not help you.

Gatoulis is not the cut and dry winner yet but he is the closest and also the only one that keeps on trying...and even if he doesn't win I will likely send him a coin for trying so hard!

Edited by CCWashburn

I have lots of fun trying to find out.... :D

thank you my dear for the offer! :D

I will keep trying anyway.... :)

Let's see...

The hearts are in the middle with the pearl your real names are in one color and your caching names in another...The rot 13 is in one color section and the wedding date in the other.

The small hearts are filled with white pearl

The hearts are in the middle with the pearl your real names are in one color and your caching names in another...The rot 13 is in one color section and the wedding date in the other.

the smaller hearts are in the glitter colours!!! :D

the smaller hearts are in the enamel colours!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: well.. they are too small to be in white pearl and filled with the glitter or the opposite like the big ones right?

The small interlocked hearts are filled with the enamel color surrounding them...all are the same color but what color?

What color are our names surrounded by, what color are our geo names surrounded by, what color is the wedding date surrounds by and what color is the Rot13 surrounded by?

How are these sections formed or laid out?....36 days left to figure it out...if it is figured out before I will post the photo of the sample...I am still waiting for the coins from the mint.

black and white like a ying yang??? It is not only good and bad but it is that the one completes the other.... in good and bad... :laughing:

your real names and the wedding date are in white... and the rot13 with your caching names in black....

hmmm... but there is already a white pearl...... so white again?

Then..... your names are in the blue enamel and the wedding date and Rot13 in pink... (or is it the opposite? :laughing: )

I am wondering if it goes in the same colour of the heart... I mean.. the area the heart is pink, the part of the names, rot etc is pink too... or it is in blue!

small hearts may be in the white pearl or... will follow the colours of the other parts..

Hmm.... are the small heart borders of something? I mean di you put them to seperate something... of making a design... (for example.. the inside ying yang border... (not nessesary that you have a ying yang!)), of they are just happily fly around? :laughing:

The names and all lettering are raised satin silver, no fill. The intwined tiny hearts are filled with the color enamel they are in...which is the dark blue.

Rot13 is in Blue background, Wedding Date is in Pink Background, Geonames are curved along the bottom.

Where and what color are the real names in?

Where are the tiny interlocked hearts? Yes they are separating something.

The intwined Glitter hearts are filled with Pearl, no writing, they are also surrounded by pearl.

The names and all lettering are raised satin silver, no fill. The intwined tiny hearts are filled with the color enamel they are in...which is the dark blue.

Rot13 is in Blue background, Wedding Date is in Pink Background, Geonames are curved along the bottom.

Where and what color are the real names in?

Where are the tiny interlocked hearts? Yes they are separating something.

The intwined Glitter hearts are filled with Pearl, no writing, they are also surrounded by pearl.

OK...I'll take another stab...

ROT-13 in blue background is straight, and Wedding date in pink background is straight, but the geonames are curved along hte bottom. Are the tiny interlocked hearts in between the straight and the curved? (Like the teeth in a smile)

hmm......

your real names are in Fucshia! and your caching names in dark blue!

the tiny hearts maybe are seperating the words I mean... your caching names and the Rot13..... Like:

GBQNL - GBZBEEBJ - NAQ - NYJNLF

-

CCWashburn - Welch

and where the lines are it the place of the hearts...

or.... it goes like that....

- GBQNL - GBZBEEBJ - NAQ - NYJNLF -

I was also thinking that the tiny hearts are seperating the coloured areas... but I do not know... if the hearts are in dark blue...

Ok... Am I there yet or Not? :laughing:

Rot 13 is not straight, Gatoulis you are correct on where the mini interlocked hearts are and the colors for where our names are so:

The mini interlocking hearts are separating the Rot13 words and separating our caching names from the rot 13

our caching names and the rot13 are in dark blue

our real names and wedding date are in fuchsia

The glitter outline interlocking hearts are in pearl

Our caching names are curved along the bottom

Can you put together the rest of the coin layout?

We are getting close enough that I think I need to take a picture of the sample so I have it to post.

Oh yeah I forgot to add there is also a hole in the coin.

Ok.... let's see.....

Coin : Round and 1.75", in Satin Silver

Center design: 2 Interlocking Hearts in Glitter... one in dark blue and the other in Fuchsia and they are filled in White pearl!

Your Caching names (CCWashburn and Welch), and the rot13 are in dark blue.

Rot 13 is not straight and there are 5 tiny interlocking hearts in raiced metal... seperating it from your caching names!

The ROT13 is the Coded: TODAY TOMORROW AND ALWAYS and on the coin they are writen as: CBQNL GBZBEEBJ NAQ NYJNLF

Your caching names are curved along the bottom!

Your Real names (Corely and Nathan) and your Wedding date (October 15, 2011) are in Fuchsia

the other side of the coin has the Geocaching symbol in colour.. and the Tracking number on a black background!

Of course it had the Trackable at geocaching.com....

the coin has a hole... probably like the nomad coin.... so it may comes with its own small chain! ;)

Hmm... is it ging to be in a zelatine like most of them... or in something special... like a velvet bag or like the bag the yemmon yimes were (I think I saw a pink one in a bag...)See?? I am trying to gain more info!!!!

Oh.... the mintage will be limited or not? how many will be out? Will it have its own icon? :laughing: hey I am kiding! I will need that only if I win! :laughing: just for geek reasons.... (I like to collect all info I can find about the coins I have.... I do that in my real coin and banknote collection.... my militaria, phonecards, tokens,....... -nope I am not finished! The list is big- :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: )

Coin : Round and 1.75", in Satin Silver

Center design: 2 Interlocking Hearts in Glitter... one in dark blue and the other in Fuchsia and they are filled in White pearl!

Your Caching names (CCWashburn and Welch), and the rot13 are in dark blue.

Rot 13 is not straight and there are 5 tiny interlocking hearts in raiced metal... seperating it from your caching names!

The ROT13 is the Coded: TODAY TOMORROW AND ALWAYS and on the coin they are writen as: CBQNL GBZBEEBJ NAQ NYJNLF

Your caching names are curved along the bottom!

Your Real names (Corely and Nathan) and your Wedding date (October 15, 2011) are in Fuchsia

the other side of the coin has the Geocaching symbol in colour.. and the Tracking number on a black background!

Of course it had the Trackable at geocaching.com....

the coin has a hole... but not a chain...

It comes in a regular flip, and its mintage will be 100! it will have its own icon but not right away... Icon will probably show up later.... hmm... will the icon be the 2 interlocking hearts?? ;)

Oh.... what will the official name of the coin be? "Our marriage coin" or CCWashburn & Welch Wedding coin? :)

Yes, I think that is a good way to describe Fuchsia.

If all goes right for our honeymoon (the immediate one) we are planning on going to the 3 oldest caches still in existence in the United States. Then later, once we get the money saved up we will go to Alaska. No overseas plans, if we did I would have to be Germany or Denmark because my ancestors are from there.

Yes, I think that is a good way to describe Fuchsia.

If all goes right for our honeymoon (the immediate one) we are planning on going to the 3 oldest caches still in existence in the United States. Then later, once we get the money saved up we will go to Alaska. No overseas plans, if we did I would have to be Germany or Denmark because my ancestors are from there.

WOW!! that sounds fantastic! USA is a huge country with many amazing places! :) Vititing the 3 oldest caches!! that's cool!!! :D I have seen photos from alaska and looks so pretty!! Of course here in greece.... when we want to say... it is very cold here... we use to say... It is alaska! :laughing: I am wondering if it is that cold.... I do not think so....

When we say Alaska in that expression.. we actually mean... it is the coldest... something like North Pole! but... any northern place will be like that for us here in Rhodes! :laughing:

Your ancestors were from Denmark or Germany? I suppose then that they were from Schleswig - Holstein! :)

Actually I only know my dad's side is Denmark where for sure i am not sure. My mom's side was from the Alsace-Lorraine section(I am sure I messed up that spelling).

On my father's side I also carry Menominee Indian which is why I like to design Native American things (My Medicine Wheel)

Actually I only know my dad's side is Denmark where for sure i am not sure. My mom's side was from the Alsace-Lorraine section(I am sure I messed up that spelling).

On my father's side I also carry Menominee Indian which is why I like to design Native American things (My Medicine Wheel)

WOW!! your mother is French or german...Alsace-Lorraine was french, then became german and then again french... Even today it is in France...

Native American!!! :D I love native american cultur and civilization! :D I have a friend Cherokee, a Siux (lacota?), and an Apatsi! :D Still no coins from their nations (yes they mint some and they are official!!!) but.... :D I would love to see again some of the great chiefs on USA banknotes and coins... just like the old ones.... (like the adorable banknote of 5$ dated 1899)