Litter Challenge

Jubeloh

Greetings,

Most of you are aware that the "new viruals" are these "Challenge" caches. Whilst at Fiesta Island I completed the 10,000 Pieces of Litter challenge.

The idea is for people to go to a park and pick up 10 pieces of trash. If I can do this, anyone can.

As such, I am issuing this same challenge to everyone here. Caching in parks is a common thing; we all do it. So why not leave the park a little better than you found it?

www.geocaching.com/challenges/view.aspx?cx=CX515

Robert/Jubeloh

Greetings,

Most of you are aware that the "new viruals" are these "Challenge" caches. Whilst at Fiesta Island I completed the 10,000 Pieces of Litter challenge.

The idea is for people to go to a park and pick up 10 pieces of trash. If I can do this, anyone can.

As such, I am issuing this same challenge to everyone here. Caching in parks is a common thing; we all do it. So why not leave the park a little better than you found it?

I did one of those here locally. does that mean i can log this too as for doing whats asked?

Greetings,

I did one of those here locally. does that mean i can log this too as for doing whats asked?

I believe the first step is to accept the challenge, then go out and perform the requested task. You go to the heading PLAY, and from there select Find Challenges. At the moment all I can see are 7 challenges (someone local has completed *8* challenges so I know I'm not seeing them all). One of those is the 10,000 Pieces of Litter challenge. Accept the challenge, go chase down 10 bits of errant detritus, and then come back and mark the challenge completed.