Feedback site now has more white space

lodgebarn

I woke up this morning and wondered if I was dreaming. The feedback site now has had a makeover and the result for me is that I can barely see two ideas on a page so scrolling starts straight away. The link to geocaching.com is now also off the bottom of the first screen. The part of the display where I could see the ideas I am currently voting on has gone. I could only see all the suggestions I had ever voted on in order of total votes. I also couldn't find the link to enter a new suggestion - probably me just missing something. After all the recent feedback about white space, loss of information I am surprised another un-announced changed has taken place. I should add that I am using a fairly normal laptop (1440x900). If all the development work takes place on giant screen they will probably not even notice a problem. What is going on here? Have we been take over by lovers of spaced out whiteness?

The feedback site is hosted by an outside vendor. According to Moun10bike the changes are due to the host company upgrading Groundspeak to a newer version of their software.

Looks like the text settings got all messed up. Important stuff like "sign in" is in the smallest font on my 'droid now (but it's in bold text, nice touch). I'd suspect the wackiness to subside as the settings get ironed out.

The feedback site is hosted by an outside vendor. According to Moun10bike the changes are due to the host company upgrading Groundspeak to a newer version of their software.

Can you please ask them how I can see all my current votes without having to page through many screens? This used to be the headline on the top right of the screen if I remember correctly.

I am also willing to wager a few of my hard earned pounds that the software developers are not actual users of the system and work with giant screens <_< .

Can you please ask them how I can see all my current votes without having to page through many screens? This used to be the headline on the top right of the screen if I remember correctly.

I am also willing to wager a few of my hard earned pounds that the software developers are not actual users of the system and work with giant screens <_< .

First Log In, then click on "My Ideas".

I can do this then I just get all my ideas (41) including as far as I can see all those I have ever voted on. I want to see where my current votes are both to see the status and also to remove for redeployment where necessary. I have to page and scroll to do this and since I can't see a concise list of current votes it is impossible. Have I missed something?

I can do this then I just get all my ideas (41) including as far as I can see all those I have ever voted on. I want to see where my current votes are both to see the status and also to remove for redeployment where necessary. I have to page and scroll to do this and since I can't see a concise list of current votes it is impossible. Have I missed something?

It appears as if the top listings are for the current items you are voting for. In my case the first four. The vote area is in blue and lists how many votes you have currently for that item. I only have to scroll down slightly to see the fourth, the top three are visible fully. I kind of like it. Although I'm sure it's no good as a mobile page.

It appears as if the top listings are for the current items you are voting for. In my case the first four. The vote area is in blue and lists how many votes you have currently for that item. I only have to scroll down slightly to see the fourth, the top three are visible fully. I kind of like it. Although I'm sure it's no good as a mobile page.

Not for me, I have a random selection including declined items at the top and also have to multi page. This is classic case of burying useful information because no one though about what users wish to see.

Yes but since Groundspeak contracted the service on behalf of all of use shouldn't someone be able to speak for all of us. The inabiity to view a concise list of what I have currently voted on is a fundamental change that renders the site pretty unusable in my view. It is now unfit for purpose and I sugegst strong representations should be fed back by the people who pay the bill.