Lost Hat...from GW-9

goldsnoop-

I am still in possession of the hat left behind at GeoWoodstock-9. I was part of the clean up crew and someone left a straw golf hat

covered with geocaching pins in one of the buildings. I took it to Mid West Geo Bash and the owner didn't claimed it.

SO.....what should I do with it??? Maybe put a TB tag on it and send it out from event to event. I hate to see all the pins disappear. A few of them are from previous GeoWoodstocks.

Come on man, don't you know you're missing your hat???

Where else can I post this so he'll see it???

Maybe I'm being set up. Maybe no one owns this hat. Maybe someone is waiting to see how much work I put into finding the owner before I finally start wearing the hat. It's a nice hat. Maybe a little too heavy with all the pins. Hey, you suppose he's not claiming it because it's too heavy and it's a relief to finally get rid of it??? No, that can't be, it's a really nice hat.

Come on Buddy, step up and claim the hat. OH, just so none of you get the idea to claim this hat, you will need to know what pins are on it. People already tried that trick at MWGB. No cigar.

snoop