Hardly Used Garmin Pre-programed SD Topo Australia & New Zealand

jearsy

This pre-programed SD Garmin card is virtually BRAND NEW!!!!!!!!! I bought this card back in early July for $240 OBO when I went to New Zealand but now I no longer need it. In this price I will include the package, adapter and mini SD card.

I used this card with my Garmin GPSMap 60CSX but it will work with MANY different units.

On this card has the following listed below and this is directly from the package:

Digital topographic & street maps for Australia & New Zealand

Coverage of national, state & local parks

Tracks, outback trails & 4WD destinations

Perennial and seasonal lakes, rivers and streams

Terrain Contours, summit points & topographic elevations give detailed lay of the land

Elevation profile on compatible units helps you gauge terrain difficulty.

Routable road content and searchable points of interest in urban, rural and outback areas provided by HEMA and NAVTEQ.

This pre-programed SD Garmin card is virtually BRAND NEW!!!!!!!!! I bought this card back in early July for $240 ...

And the date of the maps is??? (The latest is 2012, never mind that we're still in 2011.)

Also, your asking price is??? (SD cards wear out very slowly. The concern is not the age of the card, but the age of the data and that it's a legitimate card that can be activated (however Garmin do that) in another GPSr.

Regards,

Ollave

This pre-programed SD Garmin card is virtually BRAND NEW!!!!!!!!! I bought this card back in early July for $240 ...

And the date of the maps is??? (The latest is 2012, never mind that we're still in 2011.)

Also, your asking price is??? (SD cards wear out very slowly. The concern is not the age of the card, but the age of the data and that it's a legitimate card that can be activated (however Garmin do that) in another GPSr.

Regards,

Ollave

That is a good question but it is one that I have an answer too. It is a legitimate card and I know this because I bought it from gpscity.ca and the card activates automatically once you have placed it inside of your device. The cardn data is pretty up to date as Garmin hasn't released a newer card yet so it is the newest, or the most up to date SD Topo Card that they have. The time date Garmin has placed on this card is August 11, 2010.

how much did you want for it and how much to post it to vic au

How does $200 Canadian sound to you?

I will cover for the shipping and handling costs.

I am really motivated to sell this product and so I am willing to drop the price. I will sell it for $175 and I will cover the S&H costs.