No email alerts for completed challenges

Nuttyguy

Just noticed 2 people marked one of my challenges as completed, but I never got an email. Is this a feature or a bug, or am I just missing something?

Yes, your missing the fact that you do not own the challenge, so why would you get an email notification? Once the challenge is listed it is now in the hands of the community and you no loner have anything to do with it.

Just noticed 2 people marked one of my challenges as completed, but I never got an email. Is this a feature or a bug, or am I just missing something?

We aren't the owner of what we create so no notice. I sure would like to be able to watchlist some listings.

I'm assuming (hoping?) that they will eventually add the ability to watchlist listings, and other functions. Just a thought until they do: accept the challenge even if you don't think you'll complete it. That adds it to the list in your profile. That might get a little messy if you accept a whole bunch, but it might work well enough for you for now.

We aren't the owner of what we create so no notice. I sure would like to be able to watchlist some listings.

I'm assuming (hoping?) that they will eventually add the ability to watchlist listings, and other functions. Just a thought until they do: accept the challenge even if you don't think you'll complete it. That adds it to the list in your profile. That might get a little messy if you accept a whole bunch, but it might work well enough for you for now.

Might work. So far it isn't a big problem. Only a handful, so to speak, to watch.

+1. That doesn't seem to me like it would be difficult to implement. We can already watch geocache and trackables, both of which have a unique GC/TB code. If GS wants to shift the burden of maintaining the integrity of the logs from the creator to the community, it would be nice if we had a tool to follow the logs on a challenge.

And please, GS, give me an option to hide "accepted" logs.

+1. That doesn't seem to me like it would be difficult to implement. We can already watch geocache and trackables, both of which have a unique GC/TB code. If GS wants to shift the burden of maintaining the integrity of the logs from the creator to the community, it would be nice if we had a tool to follow the logs on a challenge.

And please, GS, give me an option to hide "accepted" logs.

There's a feedback topic for that! :)