maintenance for new features

_gc_

Hi,

whenever I read that the site is going down for maintenance, I have a bad feeling.

This time it got topped.

Beside the site is not reachable for times, what is the update benefit?

I see challenges, YEAH...what is this, i will check later.

I see icons next to the logs...YEAH...when I look online from my mobile, it cost me extra for this pictures...

But most impressive feature is that the improvements stop the site from working.

It took me 3 times for a log and I need to type 2 times the message to a fellow cacher.

May I ask to make improvements that is good for the community instead get dead of your own created traffic?

Just my 2 cents

Hi,

whenever I read that the site is going down for maintenance, I have a bad feeling.

This time it got topped.

I see icons next to the logs...YEAH...when I look online from my mobile, it cost me extra for this pictures...

But most impressive feature is that the improvements stop the site from working.

It took me 3 times for a log and I need to type 2 times the message to a fellow cacher.

May I ask to make improvements that is good for the community instead get dead of your own created traffic?

Just my 2 cents

100% Agree....Maybe it's time for a step back and go to good ole: Find 'em, log 'em, drop 'em. Who needs the frills of all the icons, pictures and "special features" if it means not being able to use the site. Hey GS, nice looking stuff....just wish it worked as well as it looks. Reminds me of the MGB car.....looked great, ran like a turd.

Hi,

This time it got topped.

Just my 2 cents

Makes you wonder if GS's palms were greased by verizon, tmobile, A T & T etc.

Hi,

This time it got topped.

Just my 2 cents

Makes you wonder if GS's palms were greased by verizon, tmobile, A T & T etc.

Thank you - I've wondered this but....

I've been without Internet since last Wednesday so you can guess my surprise and what the heck is a challenge. Too many pretty things that don't make much sense to me.

But change happens, just please slow it down for a while.

Going back to get the Readers Digest version of a challenge for now.