Real Lock and Locks - 28 for $15

jc_rc

http://deals.woot.com/sellout

edit,

You can get 28 make that 14 for $15+5 shipping or up to 3 sets for the same $5 shipping, so 32 L&L for $50, still a good deal

Lets assume I don't want to put out these caches, can I give them away to people at events, and make them sign an agreement to place it out there?

I wouldn't mind hiding one, or two. But I perfer ammo boxes for caches in the woods. And I like film cans for my lamp posts/guard rails. So these dont do much for me.

Getting more finds though? I love that! Maybe I should make an event and raffle them all off?

http://deals.woot.com/sellout

edit,

You can get 28 make that 14 for $15+5 shipping or up to 3 sets for the same $5 shipping, so 32 L&L for $50, still a good deal

Really you only get 14 for that price (14 containers and 14 lids make a 28 piece set), but this is still a great deal. Thanks for the heads up. I bought two!

Edit: I see you figured it out and fixed it only moments before I posted. Nice detective work! :)

Edited by Hot Pepper Crew
Maybe I should make an event and raffle them all off?

These boxes go over really well at events. Add a couple of trinkets and a notepad, and it's a ready-to-go cache. It's a nice prize for somebody.

They're also great replacements for a Pringles tube. So if you know a CO would appreciate the upgrade, you can offer them a lock-n-lock.

By the way, that page says "sold out!". I don't know if that's the name of the site, or if they're just being mean to me. But I did get a similar deal this Spring at the local JC Penneys.

Edited by kunarion