Dates are Back!

I wanted to take the time to thank Groundspeak for listening to their users and fixing this date issue. With all the flack that's been directed at The Frog since the release of Challenges (including some of it from yours truly!), I think it is important to acknowledge when they step up and right a wrong.

Having proper dates back is a very nice touch. Well done everyone! :antenna:

I wanted to take the time to thank Groundspeak for listening to their users and fixing this date issue. With all the flack that's been directed at The Frog since the release of Challenges (including some of it from yours truly!), I think it is important to acknowledge when they step up and right a wrong.

Having proper dates back is a very nice touch. Well done everyone! :antenna:

I agree, thanks for listening to your users on at least one aspect of the recent changes.

Maybe the slowdown was due to them working on this and other issues. It would be good to have a default setting with no photos in logs, and people who want to see them can opt for it. (as long as the photos are not what's slowing the site down.)

Thanks for the dates, although we will be back to some confusion for Brits. (Maybe when you introduce these things they could be an optional extra, so we could have both the date and the approximation if we wanted to.)

I agree, thanks for listening to your users on at least one aspect of the recent changes.

I think it would be better to listen earlier to the users and additionally announce their upcoming changes before they release them! So Groundspeak could avoid a lot of trouble like the trouble with the dates and the avatars.