Credit were credit is due.

I think a challenge creator deserves the credit for their creation. No matter if the results were good or bad they put the effort in. With GS not really having provided for that what's a person supposed to do? I suggest a "created by" line at the end of your description. That way people will know who to blamecredit for the content.

That's odd, it looks like earlier challenges do list the creator. The first comment says "XXXXX created this challenge." However the newer ones don't seem to have that. I wonder if some creators are deleting that first comment, or did GS make a change to help prevent retribution down votes/flags?

For example, this one has the creator note

Challenge 1

This one created more recently, doesn't

Challenge 2

Edited by Mr. 0

That's odd, it looks like earlier challenges do list the creator. The first comment says "XXXXX created this challenge." However the newer ones don't seem to have that. I wonder if some creators are deleting that first comment, or did GS make a change to help prevent retribution down votes/flags?

Challenge 1

Challenge 2

There is a feedback issue about this, they are working on fixing that. Still, I think GOF's idea is a good one. That first log is going to scroll off the page very soon. The challenge creator should be in/on the challenge listing somewhere.

Challenge 1

Challenge 2

There is a feedback issue about this, they are working on fixing that. Still, I think GOF's idea is a good one. That first log is going to scroll off the page very soon. The challenge creator should be in/on the challenge listing somewhere.

Yes, that was my thinking. We all know the published log scrolls of the front page and into obscurity. I don't know how others feel about it but I am proud of my creations. I think I showed restraint in not making the "created by" line the first line of the description. :lol: