Dislike the new layout

Greytfun

I dislike the new layout VERY much!! Who makes these "creative" decisions? Maybe GC should test the waters before implementing. This is a major disappointment. PLEASE return the date found column to the previous state. I don't need/want to see avatars.

who cares how many days ago a cache was found, I feel it is more important to see the date found by each finder. With all of the pictures in the avatars, it will take pages longer to load as well

When I look at logs, I generally want to see the log type and the date next to each other so that it makes a statement: e.g. Found on 10/10/2005

I can get used to most of the cosmetic changes, but I doubt I can get used the to disconnect that we have now with the date on the opposite side of the screen from the log type. Indeed I am glad they are at least back somewhere, but why not make it fully functional. Did it not become clear in the feedback that we use the date heavily?