Nosey Questions and a request

MarcB

What does this symbol mean?

23.gif

I know the one below is for Moun10Bike's coins but I didn't know you could log them into the travel bug system (or can't you).

22.gif

Also how hard would it be to allow the user to select their own time zone and the forum times change accordingly?

Thanks,

MarcB

Took Log Book, Left Nothing

quote:
Originally posted by MarcB:

Also how hard would it be to allow the user to select their own time zone and the forum times change accordingly?

You can, and they do, except for the "this message was edited at..." things, which are part of the text. Go to your "my space' and look around.

Unfortunately, they haven't figured out that there are places that don't observe the outdated 18th-century custom of "saving daylight" so those of us who live in the more enlightened corners of the world have to change our time zone twice a year.

pirate.cgi.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Warm Fuzzies - Fuzzy: Unfortunately, they haven't figured out that there are places that don't observe the outdated 18th-century custom of "saving daylight" so those of us who live in the more enlightened corners of the world have to change our time zone twice a year.

Right on, brother. I figure I save at least an hour of daylight in spring AND fall by not changing my clocks.

We understand it in Northwest Indiana, but the rest of the state is cornfused.

There's more than corn in Indiana

Maps?!? I don't need no stinking maps! I got coordinates!

There's a fine line between Geocaching and mental illness, I just not sure which side of the line I'm on!

The coin with the cent symbol are the new USA Geocoins that you can get. They are trackable like any bug.

Only some of the Moun10Bike coins are trackable, but not all.

4497_300.jpg

"See the wonderous works of Providence! The uncertainty of human things!" Geo.Washington