BOYCOTT CHALLENGES!

Got_4by4

Personally, I believe that ALL these challenges are DUMB!

Ok, let's do a tribute to 911. Then all these foreign geocachers come and mark it completed! The original Idea was good but the resulting outcomes are so severely OFFENSIVE that I just wish that they would all just disappear!

No rules doesn't work!

PLEASE delete any named cacher with only challenges and BAN THEIR IP address!

Give me a break!

Somebody mentioned that virtuals had no log to sign. There are either photo or other requirements to fill and submit to the cache owner, THEN HE/SHE can approve or delete your log?find at their discretion! THAT'S RULES!!!

Challenges have NO RULES!!! NO GOVERNENCE!!!

BOYCOTT CHALLENGES!!!

Edited by Got_4by4

Ok, let's do a tribute to 911. Then all these foreign geocachers come and mark it completed! The original Idea was good but the resulting outcomes are so severely OFFENSIVE that I just wish that they would all just disappear!

No rules doesn't work!

Give me a break!

Somebody mentioned that virtuals had no log to sign. There are either photo or other requirements to fill and submit to the cache owner, THEN HE/SHE can approve or delete your log?find at their discretion! THAT'S RULES!!!

BOYCOTT CHALLENGES!!!

Why have you completed two if they are so dumb? :lol: :lol: :lol:

No rules doesn't work!

Give me a break!

BOYCOTT CHALLENGES!!!

ok sure. whatever you say.

I like the challenges. If you think they are dumb, don't look at them or even do them then.

LucyLee's cache finds probably match her post count!

And this is germane how?

It's funny how you comment so much(5,000+)

And she (1) so little.

Between the 2 of you, who would have a better grip on what geocaching is all about?

A simple universal concept:

If you don't like to do something, don't do it.

A simpler universal concept:

If you don't like something, speak up and try to change it!

Please don't tell people to shut up. If you don't like it, ignore it.

I said that? That is some serious anagram work you're doing there, sparky.

I was referring to the "Boycott" OP. Nothing more.

Constructive feedback is always welcome. Calls for boycott and other nonsense is just silly.

Edited by Cryptosporidium-623

I like the challenges. If you think they are dumb, don't look at them or even do them then.

LucyLee's cache finds probably match her post count!

And this is germane how?

It's funny how you comment so much(5,000+)

And she (1) so little.

Between the 2 of you, who would have a better grip on what geocaching is all about?

Once again, how does that figure in to this conversation? All it shows is that I use this account often when posting in the forums. She doesn't use that one in here very often. The numbers you see don't really mean much.

... Somebody mentioned that virtuals had no log to sign. There are either photo or other requirements to fill and submit to the cache owner, THEN HE/SHE can approve or delete your log?find at their discretion! THAT'S RULES!!!

BOYCOTT CHALLENGES!!!

Go ahead and try to "boycott" Challenges and end up ignoring this new feature! :anibad::anibad::anibad::anibad::anibad:

A simple universal concept:

If you don't like to do something, don't do it.

A simpler universal concept:

If you don't like something, speak up and try to change it!

Please don't tell people to shut up. If you don't like it, ignore it.

I said that? That is some serious anagram work you're doing there, sparky.

I was referring to the "Boycott" OP. Nothing more.

Constructive feedback is always welcome. Calls for boycott and other nonsense is just silly.

You posted "if you don't like it, don't do it". I really don't care if you were responding to a request to boycott or not. You were still telling somebody to shut up. Sparky.

You posted "if you don't like it, don't do it". I really don't care if you were responding to a request to boycott or not. You were still telling somebody to shut up. Sparky.

Actually I wasn't. If I said "shut up" then I'd be telling someone to shut up. Please don't interpret my words for me. You'd make a lousy universal translator.

Edited by Cryptosporidium-623

Forum users are reminded "Forum courtesy: Please treat Groundspeak, its employees, volunteers, fellow community members, and guests on these boards with courtesy and respect. Whether a community member has one post or 5,000 posts, they should be treated fairly." Considering the OP has not followed this which would result in him being booted from the thread thus this thread is closed.