The Blech Nickel coin pass - International

EyeD10T

The 1st Blech Nickel coin pass mission was a success. I am really looking forward to our international version. I have changed the pass a little, just based on some feedback from the 1st one. We will accept the 1st 10 people that sign up.

coin_12.jpg

The Blech Nickel coin pass Mission - International

The way it will work is anyone that wants to participate can send me their name and address. I will put a list together to add to the coin pass. I will then put 10 new, unactivated coins in the box, along with a gift (I recommend $20 or under). I will mail the pass to the next person on the list, who will take any coins they want, Exchange what they took with a new unactivated coin, and will keep the gift that was placed in the box. They will then put a new gift in the box for the next person, along with the coins they have traded and send it to the next person. Once everyone on the list has completed their trade, then the last person on the list will return the coin pass to me and the mission will be over.

We will track everything in this thread, as well as in a logbook that will start with the pass. If you see the person ahead of you receive the pass and you do not think you will be home to receive it, please notify the group so the pass can go to the next person and then will return to you once the list is completed.

It is important that you send the pass out as soon as you can. I wouldn't want it to get held up for too long during the journey. I would recommend that the pass be sent within 3-4 days of receipt.

I also request that due to the value of the package that each time the package is sent out, the sender get insurance and tracking information for the pass. This way we can all watch the progress, and can take appropriate action of the box gets lost along the way.

The blech nickel will accompany the pass and is activated so the pass participants can discover it while they have it in hand. I hope to use it in missions in the future, so it is for discovery only and not for trade.

If you would like to participate, then send me an email via my profile with your mailing address.

When you receive the pass, please make sure to post photos of what you get. If you are unable to post a photo, then describe what you get for the rest of the participants...its more fun that way! :)

I will leave the sign up open until we get 10 people on the list, or until September 1, whichever comes first.

This pass is for International addresses only. I had broken the pass into Domestic first and International next. If we do not get enough people to sign up Overseas, then I will add the US addresses on a 1st come 1st served basis - rounding the pass up to 10 people.

I will be doing another US address version after this version is completed.

Thanks everyone for the interest.

Would be interested in taking part, but the only way to get tracking and "real" insurance from NZ is to send it via International Courier... and that would cost me $45 and upwards... :o:(:mad:

Might hunt around some other services and see what they charge and if it is significantly cheaper then I might sign up.

Edited by keewee

Here is the list of participants. I have not put the order together yet, but I will once all 10 have signed up.

WebXXI

Funkmaster-T

manu luq

MoonCat & KDT

jpbarr

Team kizb

Fisch03

yanagi

Oh my god, I'm really getting old: fisch03 is my son and we just registered him with his own account. I didn't know that he was still logged into Geocaching when I wanted to send you a second mail that I want to participate :huh:

I hope it is not a big trouble to take him of the list again?

Here is the list of participants. I have not put the order together yet, but I will once all 10 have signed up.

WebXXI

Funkmaster-T

manu luq

MoonCat & KDT

jpbarr

Team kizb

Fisch03

yanagi

Oh my god, I'm really getting old: fisch03 is my son and we just registered him with his own account. I didn't know that he was still logged into Geocaching when I wanted to send you a second mail that I want to participate :huh:

I would be very interested in taking part from the UK

No problem. I removed your sons name and have added Silver-Fox to the list.

We have 2 more slots!

OK - Lets get this ball rolling!!! :)

Here is the order for the pass:

Team kizb

Fisch03

yanagi

WebXXI

manu luq

jpbarr

Silver Fox

MoonCat & KDT

Funkmaster-T

EyeD10T

If you are not sure what type of coins to trade out, contact the person that is next in line to see what kinds they like. I need just a couple of more days to get the pass ready and then it will be off to Team Kizb. I will post when it ships and will post photos of the coins that the pass is starting with.

Things have been crazy busy around my house, so I am running a tad late in getting the pass mailed. I have everything I need, so I hope to get this out by Thursday - I will post when I ship.

In the meantime, here are the coins that the pass is starting out with.

27475c58-eaba-406e-b9da-8b4996fe7596.jpg

7f5861b6-f340-48d1-bcc2-eb9030f1469e.jpg

Anyone want to guess on what is going out tomorrow? :)

Here is the list - I made a mistake on the previous one...Fisch03 was added and should not have been.

Team kizb

yanagi

WebXXI

manu luq

jpbarr

Silver Fox

MoonCat & KDT

Funkmaster-T

EyeD10T

Inside the pass is:

The Blech Nickel

List of Addresses

The coin pass coins

A gift for the Team kizb family.

Please make sure to post pictures of the pass as it goes along. Also, try not to hold it too long before getting it on to the next person. If you are not going to be at home when the pass is coming to you, let us know so we can skip you and then return at the end of the pass.

Inside the passbox is a list of addresses. The list is in pass order. Please mark off the address you are mailing to when you send the pass.

Also, the blech nickel is available. If you can, please take it to a cache so it can get credit for the journey. There is a logbook attached to the bleck nickel, so please sign the book.

Finally, please make sure you comply with any and all mailing restrictions to the countries you are sending to.

If I missed anything, let me know - let the pass Begin!! :):omnomnom:

Sorry for the delay! When I got home I had a bad cold and had to recover first. Finally here is the pick of the goodies which were in the package:

img04764pjrhlu8w5.jpg

We sat with the family together and everybody was allowed to pick a swag - that was really fun :)

The coins that were inside can be seen in the pic from kizb. I will trade three of them but don't want to post a picture to keep it as a surprise for the next one.

Tomorrow I will send it out to the world again because today is a bank holiday here in Germany.

Thanks for this great mission!!

I am sorry to say this, but I think I am going to drop out of this mission. I can't guarantee the amount of time I will have when the package gets here (because at this rate that should be around christmas) with my job, setting up a nursery and in all learning how to be a mom and still doing everything else I need to do in a day.

Also, i'm selling 95% of my coins so I will have nothing to exchange :unsure:

I will still follow this mission and enjoy what you all get from each other :) thank you for allowing me to be a part of it!

Wooow!, How quickly has traveled this package!

It was fun to open it and see all those items and coins.

The mill has not resisted the trip, I will fix it and keep as a memento of this funny mission, Thanks!.

We traded some other items and a couple of coins (...and pathtags!), and of course a typical rooster from Portugal, which are also trackable :P

I'll try send the package next Wednesday to Estonia!

Just put pics of what I received, so the next in the mission may have its surprise.

Thanks EyeD10T for this mission and to all of you :)

BlechNickelCoinPass_1.jpg

BlechNickelCoinPass_2.jpg

Edited by manu luq