Challenge Rating system

blb9556

Being able to give a thumbs down review without posting a reason for it seems unfair to me. I've looked at a number of challenges that seem perfectly fine, and they've got a bunch of thumbs down votes, but not one comment as to why. I even have a couple in the waiting to be published que that have gotten a negative vote before even being published, how does that happen? I think if you are going to give a negative vote, you should be required to log it with your geo name and a comment as to why you gave it a negative.

I think if you are going to give a negative vote, you should be required to log it with your geo name and a comment as to why you gave it a negative.

If we're really doing this in the name of being fair, then shouldn't the same hold true for up votes? If you're only requiring a reason and name for down votes, you're not really looking to fix the issue, you're trying to stop down votes.

OK one thing how are you supposed to know where this one is without having to look up the coordinates?

For Christ's sake, it's right there in Leamington...how hard is that!

The co-ordinates are listed right there on the challenge 'page'.

Punch them into your GPSr and GO!

First I have no idea where Leamington is second I like how when you look at a cache it shows you how far away from you it is so you can decide if you want to load it into your GPSr.