Roll Up Roll Up! Guess correctly and win a Prize !

AlliedOz

Can you believe it.. Today after my last post in this thread my computer power supply just went blech .. Posting on my phone us next to impossible so I'll just say for now I believe it has gone off.

Please bare with me while I sort out my PC woes and then I'll announce the winner and do another based on this pile of coins.

Cheers

Sorry to keep guessing! (Probably like me people just want to see the grid all coloured in! Don't mind us! :laughing: )

Hope your computer/power supply is sorted out soonest for you.

Thanks EdrickV for the heads up.

Edited by Fianccetto

Can you believe it.. Today after my last post in this thread my computer power supply just went blech .. Posting on my phone us next to impossible so I'll just say for now I believe it has gone off.

Please bare with me while I sort out my PC woes and then I'll announce the winner and do another based on this pile of coins.

Cheers

Sorry to keep guessing! (Probably like me people just want to see the grid all coloured in! Don't mind us! :laughing:

Hope your computer/power supply is sorted out soonest for you.

Thanks EdrickV for the heads up.

oups!!! I haven't seen that!!! Oh! I am sorry about this!!! Please take your time! I really hope it is only the power supplier.. that can be easily change... and not like what happent to my ex PC.... when everything died probably from the electric power (even if I had a UPS....)

OK Folks I am back with a new power supply at last, it took ages to swap them over.

There is a winner !

so no more guesses needed thanks I'll post another round for this pile of coins in a week or so.

Now give me about 16 hours and I'll be back with some pictures of the pile spread out and by then I will have had a chance to work out what are doubles and what are not up for grabs, so the winner can pick their prize from a few different coins.

Edit :Sorry rude of me not to say who it was! The correct number of coins in the pile was 131 so dfx gets first choice, congrats! and for having post #131 TeamEccs21 gets to pick over what is left for a coin of their choosing

Edited by AlliedOz

Ok here we go...

Please excuse the shocking photos it was just not happening for me today.

First Photo the pile a little more spread out, still lots of coins under other coins, but you get the idea :anicute: it looked a lot less than there was.

2b36f187-8de1-408e-92cd-3e960e1f4a33.jpg

Now this Photo is for dfx to make first choice and then TeamEccs21.

ddca6926-89d5-4251-a305-ffbeca9bf9b0.jpg

Thanks to all those who played.