New Web Server!

Brian - Team A.I.

Well, Jeremy posted that the server would be moving around 12:00PM today. As I type this, it is 11:35AM, and it looks like the move was just completed.

Initially I couldn't e-mail a cache owner for answers to a virtual, or even get into this forum.

Now, everything appears to be working and is it ever FAST!!!!

Woot! Thanks Jeremy!

Brian

Team A.I.

Wow. Major improvement in speed.

Of course it could be just that nobody is using it right now since it's been offline for a while.

I guess we'll see tonight. After work on a Friday should be peak usage time.

All links and images apear good.

Good Work J

HUH!

At first, after reading the above posts, I jumped over and clicked around and saw absolutely no difference. I clicked and clicked and clicked--same old wait.

Then just a little while later--after having to log on again--there IS a significant improvement! Not blazing fast like some sites, but if it's only a second or two I can handle that!

Thanks for the upgrade!

CR

72057_2000.gif

What a difference a day makes! Beginning to wonder if the high speed access that finally came to this area a week ago was working but now GC.com is justa flying. Thanks guys!

"If you don't know where you are going, then it doesn't much matter where you are." - Lewis Carroll in Through the Looking Glass

Spoke too soon..............

Server Application Unavailable Server Application Unavailable Server Application Unavailable Server Application Unavailable icon_redface.gif

"If you don't know where you are going, then it doesn't much matter where you are." - Lewis Carroll in Through the Looking Glass