No Email notifications

Scook

I have not received any Email notifications in over a week. I'm signed up for New Cache Notifications and received 1 the 26th but nothing this week and nothing from my Caches or my Watch List. I can see someone visited one of my caches and logged it last weekend but I have not received any Emails. Any Suggestions? icon_confused.gif

migo_sig_logo.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Scook:

I have not received any Email notifications in over a week. I'm signed up for New Cache Notifications and received 1 the 26th but nothing this week and nothing from my Caches or my Watch List. I can see someone visited one of my caches and logged it last weekend but I have not received any Emails. Any Suggestions?

I'm not sure what's happening, but I do see in the mail server logs that we're sending you mail. We sent you 5 emails yesterday, one of them was the new cache e-mailer which was delivered on Oct 3, 12:33:05 PM (Pacific). Email me at admin at Groundspeak dot com and I'll work with you to try to figure this out.

-Elias

quote:
Originally posted by Markwell:

I think the dam is ready to burst. I got 4 last night before going to bed, but none today. I watch so many caches I usually get about 10 or 11 per day.

Markwell -

I show we've sent you 6 e-mails today. The first at 12:32 AM, and the most recent one 1:12 PM (Pacific). If you haven't received these, let me know as there may be a larger issue here.

-Elias

I check the Web-based Email Client for my mail service (AveHost) and my mail was there. And a notice stating the POP3 access server had changed names! Too bad they didn't send me an Email stating I had to change my Outlook settings. The last week's mail is all there.

False alarm!

Thanks for your quick response!

migo_sig_logo.jpg