What are the Canadian Geocoin challanges?

Trex Mex

Although new to geocaching, The Wife and I have had a great time completing a close by National Parks Geochallange (where you find several caches and they award you with a geocoin (sometimes untrackable). Does anybody have a list of Parks/cities in Canada that has one?

So far I know the following:

New Brunswick

Fundy National Park, NB

Moncton, NB

I had to do a little digging. There are only some of Canada's National Parks that are taking part. I did the Geocoin Challenge at Waterton National Park in SW Alberta and I do know that there is one at Grasslands National Park in Saskatchewan. I think all the coins are the same though. Could you post a picture of yours?

Kejimkujik National Park in Nova Scotia has a couple of geocaching challenges!

Centennial Geocache Challenge - locate 5 caches, punch a "passport", and receive an untrackable geocoin

Keji Challenge - this takes part over a 4 year period, which started in 2010. Details are here: ACGA

The challenges are 5 caches of increasing difficulty: hiking / kayaking / bicycling - both short and long distances.

Completion of the 2010 caches gets you a trackable patch and pin, with subsequent years gaining the remaining 3 pins to fill in the patch.

There is also a Geotourism program in British Columbia. In the Gold Country region there are 72 caches hidden and they award a special trackable gold bar geocoin for 24 caches found and an extra special 3" trackable geocoin for all 72 caches found! Gold Country is a larger area but well worth all the travels!

Edited to add the link...

Gold Country Geotourism

Edited by boomerangpapa