For Sale: 2 Colorado 400t units

egorny

Have 2 Colorado 400T for sale - one still new in the box, other probably less then 5 hours on it.

We teach educators about GPS and geocaching. We got them for demo purposes only.

They are the Colorado 400T unit with the WHOLE US Topo Maps installed and COLOR screen!

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=11022

Take on the trails with Colorado 400t. This rugged, advanced handheld is packed with detailed topographic maps for all your hiking adventures not to mention 3-D map view, a high-sensitivity receiver, barometric altimeter, electronic compass, SD™ card slot, picture viewer and color display. Exchange tracks, waypoints, routes and geocaches wirelessly between similar units. When the going gets tough, Colorado leads the way.

Explore Backcountry in 3-D

Colorado's preloaded U.S. topographic maps, 3-D map view and a built-in worldwide basemap with shaded relief give you all the tools for serious climbing or hiking. Map detail includes national, state and local parks and forests, along with terrain contours, elevation information, trails, rivers, lakes and points of interest. Just in case you’re wondering how steep that hill really is, Colorado’s 3-D map view helps you visualize your surroundings ­ giving you a better perspective of the elevation.

Amazon.Com still lists them at $289

I am selling them for $275 each includes shipping (US- only)!

Ed Gorny

egorny@gis2gps.com

Have 2 Colorado 400T for sale - one still new in the box, other probably less then 5 hours on it.

We teach educators about GPS and geocaching. We got them for demo purposes only.

They are the Colorado 400T unit with the WHOLE US Topo Maps installed and COLOR screen!

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=11022

Take on the trails with Colorado 400t. This rugged, advanced handheld is packed with detailed topographic maps for all your hiking adventures not to mention 3-D map view, a high-sensitivity receiver, barometric altimeter, electronic compass, SD™ card slot, picture viewer and color display. Exchange tracks, waypoints, routes and geocaches wirelessly between similar units. When the going gets tough, Colorado leads the way.

Explore Backcountry in 3-D

Colorado's preloaded U.S. topographic maps, 3-D map view and a built-in worldwide basemap with shaded relief give you all the tools for serious climbing or hiking. Map detail includes national, state and local parks and forests, along with terrain contours, elevation information, trails, rivers, lakes and points of interest. Just in case you’re wondering how steep that hill really is, Colorado’s 3-D map view helps you visualize your surroundings ­ giving you a better perspective of the elevation.

Amazon.Com still lists them at $289

I am selling them for $275 each includes shipping (US- only)!

Ed Gorny

egorny@gis2gps.com

Hi Ed,

But if I could buy one from Amazon brand new for $289 and your price of $275 ??? so I save $14..... well not knowing you, and knowing the reputation of buying through Amazon it is not worth the risk to save $14 buying through a private party..... I think more like $240 to buy from private party would be worth the risk. Your price seems very high

SS

I have sold several past items via this site.

We are a group of educators teaching other educators about GPS and GIS in the midwest.

I sold several units including dummy units on this site and if you check, I never had a complaint.

As a small company who is dealing with educators and schools we can't mess around as a private party,

The Amazon.com price was for a USED UNIT - not new

http://www.amazon.com/Garmin-Colorado-Handheld-Topographic-Preloaded/dp/B00128HHZA

$270 which includes shipping is the best price I can offer

Ed