FORE SALE : Garmin Etrex Vista HCx

kawkx500

The unit has only ever been used a handful of times and is in absolutely great condition. I have actually never used it for geocaching at all. I would like to sell it to someone that will actually use it instead of it sitting on my shelf here at home. Its got all the nice features like WAAS, 12 channel, 256 color LCD display, Altimeter, Calculator, Compass, Waypoint Icons, Water proof housing .. the list goes on and on. I dont have anything else for it except the unit itself. I would like to get $120 out of it, but would settle for $90 plus shipping I guess. I will take a picture of it with my phone and if anybody wants to see a picture of it I can send it to their cellphone. If anyone is interested please respond to this forum ( I will check it when I can during the day ) or you could give me a call or text at 724-971-six six five four. I will accept any form of payment, but would prefer pay-pal. Thanks for looking. Mike Also if anyone is interested I have a TOM TOM GO 730 in excellent working condition which includes the car charger, window suction cup, USB base for attaching to computer, and software for sale also. I would like $75 for it, but will sell with the etrex as a package deal for $150 Plus shipping. Thanks.

Edited by kawkx500

Hi, how old is this GPS? It sounds like it' s in great condition. Was there a reason that it was used only a handful of times? I'm interested to buy this from you, can you post a photo if it? Does it come with a microSD memory card or any maps? And do all it's functions work, including the Barometer? Thanks for the info.