National Park Coins

Greenish

I am collecting (among other things) National Park coins. They dont just have to be USA ones. My problem is I dont know them all, and need help identifying all the NP coins and verisons out there.

I have collected the following (all round coins):

* Acadia (gold)

* Crater Lake (foggy gold)

* Denali (foggy silver)

* Everglades (gold)

* Joshua Tree (antique nickel)

* Kakadu (all)

* Sequoia (nickel)

* Uluru (all)

* Yellowstone (nickel)

* Yosemite (nickel)

And these are the ones I dont have:

* Arches

* Cape Breton

* Dartmoor

* Great Smoky Mountain

* Gulf Islands

* Hawaii Volcanoes

* Isle Royale

* Mt. McKinley

I know I am missing heaps though. Does anyone have more, and/or photos?

Edited by Greenish

Zion and Bryce were coined too. Are you also interested in the Postage Stamp shaped coins depicting Nat Parks? A bunch of the parks you mentioned also made it onto stamp(shaped coin)s.

I was looking at the shaped coins as well (like the stamps) and the Sequoia tree, but I think I like the round ones the best (i'm a boring old traditionalist ;) )

And MoonCat - i'm meant to be looking for coins for YOU not the other way around LOL :anibad::lol:

Avro - i've seen a few pictures on Google of Mount McKinley coins - i'll try to find the one that caught my eye

Zion and Bryce were coined too. Are you also interested in the Postage Stamp shaped coins depicting Nat Parks? A bunch of the parks you mentioned also made it onto stamp(shaped coin)s.

I was looking at the shaped coins as well (like the stamps) and the Sequoia tree, but I think I like the round ones the best (i'm a boring old traditionalist ;) )

And MoonCat - i'm meant to be looking for coins for YOU not the other way around LOL :anibad::lol:

Avro - i've seen a few pictures on Google of Mount McKinley coins - i'll try to find the one that caught my eye

Well if you would like the coin (it is round) let me know and I will send it along :)