Simple Treasures Geocoin

EyeD10T

Today was a great Geocaching day. I went out early this morning to get some caching in...I only got 1 DNF out of all the caches that I looked for. When I got home, I found out that the Fed-Ex guy had visited while I was gone and left me a package.

I am happy to announce that the cointest is now officially over and here are the winners:

Cointest #1 - First to guess the estimated receive date

Where'sMyMarbles

Although there were many guesses that the estimated date would be February 14th, Where'sMyMarbles guessed correctly first in post number 36.

Cointest #2 - Closest to the actual date and time received

LewisClan77

The actual delivery date and time was Feb 13, 2012 at 9:47 AM. There were several times that the correct date was chosen, but LewisClan77 wins with a guess that was only 1 minute off in post #58 - February 13th @ 9:46am

Cointest #3 - Random Draw

scificollector

I put everyone's name down that had participated in the cointest. The names were listed in no particular order. I assigned a number to each name and then ran a random numbers draw. The winner was number 11, which was scificollector

Congratulations to the winners. Please send me an email via my profile and let me know your mailing address as well as choice of coin.

Here are pictures of the coins. The colors really came out great.

Here is the Mintstake edition (75 made)

0dcdea15-bbaf-4300-aade-77d2714f2204.jpg?rnd=0.3890757

Here is the AE (25 made)

ec3185e7-6f56-46d2-97b1-9d16eff7aa99.jpg?rnd=0.2658048

So the error that was made is that the mint engraved "EyeD10T Proof" on the edges of all of the coins and not just the AE. My first reaction was to have them done again. I thought about it for a short while and decided that sometimes things happen for a reason. Here is a picture of the edges of the coins.

6d8bab54-e037-4df1-92a3-1fa791b4f457.jpg?rnd=0.23513

I will be contacting those that reserved a coin tonight to make arrangements to get them shipped out. If you are interested in ordering any of these (I do have some of the original bronze left as well), please contact me via my geocaching.com profile.

Have a great day all! :)

:laughing: See... my feeling was right! :laughing:

Well.. at least I prooved something... no matter how many posts you make... luck comes first! ;):laughing:

Congrats to the winners! :D you won a beautiful coin! :)

thank you for the cointest my friend! :D it was fun trying to find a time that was not taken, a date that was not taken.. :laughing: I had 3 pages full of numbers here! hahahahaha....

the mistake is tiny so it is ok! it was meant to be as you said! ;) they came out really good!! Bravo!! :D

Happy Valentine's day too, to all! :D

Cointest #3 - Random Draw

scificollector

I put everyone's name down that had participated in the cointest. The names were listed in no particular order. I assigned a number to each name and then ran a random numbers draw. The winner was number 11, which was scificollector

Congratulations to the winners. Please send me an email via my profile and let me know your mailing address as well as choice of coin.

SWEET! I have been meaning to pick one of the versions of this coin for a while. Thanks for running the cointest. :)