Simple Treasures Geocoin

EyeD10T

I received word from the mint that a mistake was made with these coins. I am working with them to try to decide what I want to do, so the delivery of the coins may be pushed out even further.

I dont really want this cointest to go on too long, so I propose a small change.

1. The person that already guessed the estimated ship date first will still win a coin.

2. I will compile a list of names of everyone that has participated up until now. I will use a random number generator to pick a winner for the 2nd coin.

3. Once the coins are ready to ship, I will give away a third coin by opening up another round of guessing for the date and time to receive the coin...this time closer to the date. ;)

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks for understanding.

Jim

Well...I spoke too soon. B) Looks like the shipment is back on track. I decided to go ahead and accept the coins that the mint has completed. This means that the pick a date part of the cointest is still going and I will still give a coin via random draw.

1 coin will be going to the person that guesses the correct estimated date first.

1 coin will be going to the person that guesses the closest to the actual date and time.

1 coin will be going to the winner of a random draw. All names will be entered into the random draw only 1 time, regardless of how many times you answered.

So, long story short, the guess the time and date cointest is back on.

Oh - and what exactly is wrong with the coins? Well, that is a story I am saving until later. :)

I was going to post the pictures that the mint sent to me, but they didnt come out real clear so I decided to wait until I get the coins and can take the pictures myself. As far as the "mintstake" coins, :laughing: I will tell everyone what the mintstake was when I post the pictures. Rest assured that the coins are in good condition. I dont think the mintstake was too serious - I figured that it was meant to happen. Rumor has it that the coins should be here any day now...Keeping my fingers crossed :)