GPSmap 60c What's it worth?

alexoneal

I don't do e-bay either. Talk to me a little. I am a total gps /geocach newbie. I just googled this gps you have, and it looks interesting, but the description is lacking details. One thing I don't see is the battery type. If that is normal pen light batteries this could be pretty cool. If it is some other battery and you don't have the charger, and or a manual, the device is over my top, and I simply wouldn't know what to do.

The dollar figure is do able, but I don't do pay pal either. You would have to agree to a personal check and I would have to wait untill it cleared.

This isn't excactly an offer, but a note of interest, which depends on if you will talk with me.

Just incase you would like to know I live in NH.LP

I don't do e-bay either. Talk to me a little. I am a total gps /geocach newbie. I just googled this gps you have, and it looks interesting, but the description is lacking details. One thing I don't see is the battery type. If that is normal pen light batteries this could be pretty cool. If it is some other battery and you don't have the charger, and or a manual, the device is over my top, and I simply wouldn't know what to do.

The dollar figure is do able, but I don't do pay pal either. You would have to agree to a personal check and I would have to wait untill it cleared.

This isn't excactly an offer, but a note of interest, which depends on if you will talk with me.

Just incase you would like to know I live in NH.LP

The Garmin GPSmap 60c at $85 is a fairly good deal. It will take two standard AA dry cell or rechargeable batteries (can NOT be charged in the GPS). It has a USB comm port and WAAS capability. The receiver is OK but is certainly less sensitive than those in the newer units. It is by no means a "paperless" unit but it will find Geocaches. Good luck.

Cardinal Red, Thanks for the reply. That helped. If Alex, has the manual it woud be a good starter unit for me, and that is if he comes back.

I can carry a note book and a pencil. I hope he comes back. I sent him an e-mail thru this site, but I bet that goes to his junk mail. Neither of us are + members, so I can't send a direct message. I might become a + member, after I have a little better grip on caching, but for right now I am just testing the water. If Alex shows up, it's a good bet I will take this unit.

I am not familar with Craig's List either, but I am wondering if I should try and find him there??????? :ph34r: LOL

LP

Edited by Lodge Pole

Cardinal Red, Thanks for the reply. That helped. If Alex, has the manual it woud be a good starter unit for me, and that is if he comes back.

I can carry a note book and a pencil. I hope he comes back. I sent him an e-mail thru this site, but I bet that goes to his junk mail. Neither of us are + members, so I can't send a direct message. I might become a + member, after I have a little better grip on caching, but for right now I am just testing the water. If Alex shows up, it's a good bet I will take this unit.

I am not familar with Craig's List either, but I am wondering if I should try and find him there??????? :ph34r: LOL

LP

Just as an aid here is where you can download the manual for the 60c.

http://www.helpowl.com/manuals/Garmin/GPS60/13292

LP

Just as an aid here is where you can download the manual for the 60c.

http://www.helpowl.com/manuals/Garmin/GPS60/13292

Thanks, and now if I could some how contact the OP he would have a sale... I sent him an e-mail thru this site. I don't know any other way to make contact.(figuers)