Jack russell TB

GoofTroopUK

I have been looking for a while now for a TB based on the Jack Russell dog

The reason for this is we have just lost our dog and would like to deploy

a TB in his honour but all the dog related coins I find are nothing to do with Jack Russell's

Is there any one out there that knows of a place that sells or I can have one custom made ????

There was a lovely Jack Russell terrier geocoin made a few years back - You can see some of the images: Here.

They were produced by the cacher called Castle Man. As you can see from his profile page, it seems he's left the geocaching and geocoins game but it's possible he might have one or two of the coins for sale. You could try contacting him and explaining your interest in getting specifically a JRT trackable.

MrsB :)

I do not have a Jack Russell Coin, but I purchased a small "track me" coin, which is now attached to the collar of our Jack Russell "Idefix"

LINK

What about a simple TB with a toy dog attached? And then you could put the story of your dog onto the TB's page?

I am sorry for your loss... :(

Edited by Fjordi

Awwwwwwwwwwww, so cute, I had to add the photo here to share the cuteness. Adorable new member to your family.

Look at that face! You just have to fall in love.

So, the dear dog you lost was named Scratch. Is this one going to be named Sniff? ;)

99b56808-48c2-4d46-b272-7caae0e99bcd.jpg

Can I have him? ;) ;) ;)