There are no other teenage geocachers around...

jacob501

Introduce your friends to the game of geocaching.

I feel like all my friends would think its lame or nerdy or geeky...I mean it is...but when I think about myself, I am kind of a nerd but i'm not friends with geeks and stuff...so I think they would just laugh or say its stupid. I don't want them to think I'm weird just because I like doing this.

I feel like all my friends would think its lame or nerdy or geeky...I mean it is...but when I think about myself, I am kind of a nerd but i'm not friends with geeks and stuff...so I think they would just laugh or say its stupid. I don't want them to think I'm weird just because I like doing this.

I'm having deja vu again.

haven't you already posted about this at least once before?

or was that in Off Topic?

I'm having deja vu again.

haven't you already posted about this at least once before?

or was that in Off Topic?

It was on this board. See my posts on the last thread for my advice.

It seems like all the other people that go geocaching together are already friends and they are older. There are no teenagers near me!! What to do....hmmm...

Are you the same user that has listings in review now on another site? :unsure: There are not many young geocachers in our area, but we enjoy hiking and my teenage son enjoys EarthCaches, so we have worked together to list a couple. We both have learned alot about our local geology by EarthCaching.

I think they will think it is cooler then you think. Now if they are not nerds and are punks that you think would go around jacking up the caches I would say not to tell them but if they are cool I think they would like it. I have introduced it to my nieces and nephews and they are all fascinated with it!

-WarNinjas