TITANIC 100 year Anniversary Coin

mo pirate

I am to receive the Fire Museum geocoin by the end of August and the Titanic 100 year anniversary coin by end of September. Take a look at them and let me know what you think.4e3f8fb8-c689-4b09-b0d5-402194327cd1.jpg5828e370-7e2f-44d1-9072-c187b6e94735.jpg72af2977-e1c4-4173-bf31-1dc6c01a4484.jpg

These should be premiered at the Jesse James Cache Bash 4 event.

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

Thanks to all for the good comments. I will post on here when they are available. You might find them at your gift shop if you go on some cruises too next year! We will see on that one. The Titanic also has a pathtag insert of the wrecked hull at the bottom of the ocean peering thru the translucent blue water! Maybe the rope around this massive 8 mm thick life ring can be available in different colors too. Hope it comes thru way cool as it was planned. Now to figure out what price it will be. Probably weigh and cost so much to ship as it does for the actual coin! Really wanted the iceberg to be 3D to out in front of the flat surface coin but it made it way too thick then.

thanks again and I will post updates on them both!

thanks,

MO Pirate

Being a firefighter I love anything fire related . Count me in for one!

The fire museum coin -*removed by moderator*- will be for sale here by me and at the Fire Museum in St Joseph, MO beginning 9/11 2011 at their special memorial event.

thanks!

Edited by Eartha
remove unapproved item

The Fire Museum coins (with pathtag inserts) should be available by Sept 11 in either copper or I will have a LE coin in Black Nickel. So I will let you all know when they are here. I promised the Fire Museum folks I would not sell any until after their Premier event on 9/11, 2011 for the 10th anniversary Memorial. They will also have them available in their gift shop.

I just received the shipment of geocoins for the Fire Museum of St Joseph, MO. I have Antique Copper shown on the forum for $15 and $2 shipping. I also got a 50 coin LE of Black Nickel for $18 and $2 shipping. Shipping is US price. *unapproved item removed by moderator* the Fire Museum is a "FREE ADMISSION" facility built by WPA back then and has 2 antique firetrucks housed there. they only get funded by their gift shop sales and donations. thanks for your consideration. Maybe you would rather wait until the Titanic coins arrive to combine shipping?

Thanks,

Steve Allen

aka MO Pirate

Edited by Eartha
remove unapproved sale item

not able to send mail right now, but I would like to get one of the copper fire museum coins...can it be held until the titanic coins are available?

ILYK

Sure, Should be around mid Sept. when the Titanics come in.

OK latest email I got today said the Titanic coins are delayed another week or so but promised before Oct 1. Shall we wait til then?

not able to send mail right now, but I would like to get one of the copper fire museum coins...can it be held until the titanic coins are available?

ILYK

Sure, Should be around mid Sept. when the Titanics come in.

OK latest email I got today said the Titanic coins are delayed another week or so but promised before Oct 1. Shall we wait til then?

if that's alright with you, it's fine with me.

ILYK
IMG_0180.jpgGot my Fire Museum Museum coins in today. What an awesome coin, got some hefty weight to it. After having difficulty taking out pathtag, I noticed there's an indentation near the magnet to make it easier to take out. Divide the pathtag in half, press on the bottom half of the pathtag with your thumb and slide up.

Titanic coins are due in around October 1 so I will be able to sell them as soon as they come in.. I will need to check on what the price will be and the shipping as they will be 8MM Thick so it may be pretty costly. Got the photo proof of it today so it is looking good. Pathtag has not been united with it yet so it is getting close tho.

Images with tracking numbers showing removed

My new 100 year Anniversary of the Titanic coins are here. They are great! AND HEAVY! I will sell these for $18 and shipping will be $3.50 due to the size/weight. That is for US of course. Please let me know if you are interested and I will see what I have as the event is this Saturday (Oct 1) and I imagine I will sell a bunch. Anyone who has already responded to this posting will get them forst and then any new customers. I may have to re-order as they are so special. Thanks and I will post photos ASAP of it with the tag in the coin where the magnet is.

later, MO Pirate

My new 100 year Anniversary of the Titanic coins are here. They are great! AND HEAVY! I will sell these for $18 and shipping will be $3.50 due to the size/weight. That is for US of course. Please let me know if you are interested and I will see what I have as the event is this Saturday (Oct 1) and I imagine I will sell a bunch. Anyone who has already responded to this posting will get them forst and then any new customers. I may have to re-order as they are so special. Thanks and I will post photos ASAP of it with the tag in the coin where the magnet is.

later, MO Pirate

Email sent! I posted previously, but want to make sure you have me on the list to buy two of them. Thanks!

Titanic coins are due in around October 1 so I will be able to sell them as soon as they come in.. I will need to check on what the price will be and the shipping as they will be 8MM Thick so it may be pretty costly. Got the photo proof of it today so it is looking good. Pathtag has not been united with it yet so it is getting close tho.

Nice looking coin - haven't bought too many coins recently but might be interested in one of these.

** You might want to edit out the tracking number in that photo as someone could activate it.

Nice looking coin - haven't bought too many coins recently but might be interested in one of these.

** You might want to edit out the tracking number in that photo as someone could activate it.

Yup..I was wondering if that was a real tracking number and it sure enough is. I was nice though and did not activate it.

later, MO Pirate

I'm interested in one of these beautifull coins. I live in the Netherlands. Do I have to send a email for this? Or is this post suffisient?

Email sent :)

Will bill you and get them out this week to everyone-- I promise. My event - Jesse James Cache Bash 4 went real well with 194 cachers attending! Wow, what a crowd. So now I need to get busy on this. thanks for your aptience. Maybe I should move them to their own thread????

I will take care of the tracking numbers. The number is registered to me so go ahead and "discover" it. thanks. I should be getting will all of you now that the event is over and be able to bill you thru paypal. If you did not send me your paypal email address please do so. I will get them all out this week. Heavy coin (hard to believe it could be used as a lifering and float! LOL). thanks.

I will take care of the tracking numbers. The number is registered to me so go ahead and "discover" it. thanks. I should be getting will all of you now that the event is over and be able to bill you thru paypal. If you did not send me your paypal email address please do so. I will get them all out this week. Heavy coin (hard to believe it could be used as a lifering and float! LOL). thanks.

This is actually NOT allowed. "Virtual" discoveries will get that number locked in the system.

I'm going to remove all pictures that show the tracking number visible now. If you have a a picture with is blurred, please go ahead and update/post it (or send it to me so I can for you).

Edited to add: Please do not "quote" the images that show tracking numbers as it causes us more work to go back and edit all of those posts, too. Thanks.

I saw a website a while back where the owners listed their geocoins. They had a phone of it and below that they had the description, where it came from and the Tracking Number!!! They had heaps of geocoins listed like than. Was into the hundreds!!!

Lost the site :( Was intending to go back to it and nicely suggest they remove the tracking numbers otherwise they risked coins getting locked.

70b2e793-522e-47c4-95dd-ee9f5535519d.jpgc818f6ee-4a50-4f03-8c62-4b432110f150.jpgOK, here are the edited photos for my titanic coin (no tracking no shows) So I need your email if you want one (or two) so I can bill you so I can send them out. Price is $18 per coin with shipping of $3.50 in continentel US and $4.50 for Canada and the other states, and $5.50 for Europe. Anywhere else please email me for postage or shipping costs. Thanks.

Price is $18 per coin with shipping of $3.50 in continentel US.

Nice coin. I hadn't realized there was a 100 years Titanic coin. I was working on one for next April. I am curious why you are debuting it now rather than next April?

Are you accepting trades?

Edited by avroair