I need a special Geocache in Philadelphia

Weiown

Hey everyone, sorry if this is the wrong section of the forums but it was the closest to it I could see. I need someone to plant a special geocache for me in Philly. I will be there as part of a special training exercise for VIP training where I will be kidnapped, and lose all my possessions near the city center of Philly. I will need to change my appearance and blend in with the local area. If someone is willing to help a "kidnapped American in a foreign country" I would like to hear from you. I am not from Philly and won't have a gps on hand. (ex. a disposable razor/$2 sunglasses) hope to hear from a friendly soul soon!

Hey everyone, sorry if this is the wrong section of the forums but it was the closest to it I could see. I need someone to plant a special geocache for me in Philly. I will be there as part of a special training exercise for VIP training where I will be kidnapped, and lose all my possessions near the city center of Philly. I will need to change my appearance and blend in with the local area. If someone is willing to help a "kidnapped American in a foreign country" I would like to hear from you. I am not from Philly and won't have a gps on hand. (ex. a disposable razor/$2 sunglasses) hope to hear from a friendly soul soon!

:blink:

:blink::blink:

Edited by Mr. Wilson & a Mt. Goat

:blink::blink::blink:

:blink::blink::blink:

:blink::blink::blink::blink: