Cointest(s): 2011 Pro Football Survival Leagues

rickctroop13

1-Strike(v.3):

The Moose is Lo(o)se :(

Eagles & Genghis please email through my profile your guesses for following, to use as a tiebreaker if you both pick wrong this week... and please post here when you send to make sure I get your picks (and have time to correct if I don't get your email).

ALL tiebreak picks to me by NOON EASTERN on Sunday.

If both pick losers for week, and nobody sends tiebreaks this one ends with no winner.

1st tiebreak:

TOTAL POINTS PACKERS + LIONS (closest to TOTAL wins).

2nd tiebreak (if necessary):

TOTAL POINTS FALCONS + BUCCANEERS (closest to TOTAL wins).

3rd tiebreak (if necessary):

TOTAL POINTS GIANTS + COWBOYS (closest to TOTAL wins).

(If both pick winners for week will post new tiebreakers for 1st playoff week)

Edited by rickctroop13

1-Strike(v.3):

The Moose is Lo(o)se :(

Eagles & Genghis please email through my profile your guesses for following, to use as a tiebreaker if you both pick wrong this week... and please post here when you send to make sure I get your picks (and have time to correct if I don't get your email).

ALL tiebreak picks to me by NOON EASTERN on Sunday.

If both pick losers for week, and nobody sends tiebreaks this one ends with no winner.

1st tiebreak:

TOTAL POINTS PACKERS + LIONS (closest to TOTAL wins).

TOTAL POINTS FALCONS + BUCCANEERS (closest to TOTAL wins).

TOTAL POINTS GIANTS + COWBOYS (closest to TOTAL wins).

(If both pick winners for week will post new tiebreakers for 1st playoff week)

Editing to note (to avoid hurt/hard feelings later) the Noon Sunday deadline is for picks to be postmarked, doesn't mean I'll be sitting waiting & watching. In case of tie after 3rd tiebreak earliest, unedited pick wins..

1-Strike: Eagles % Genghis keep on keepin' on...

ALL tiebreak picks to me by NOON EASTERN on SATURDAY.

1st tiebreak:

TOTAL POINTS TEXANS + BENGALS (closest to TOTAL wins).

TOTAL POINTS SAINTS + LIONS (closest to TOTAL wins).

TOTAL POINTS GIANTS + FALCONS (closest to TOTAL wins).

4th tiebreak (if necessary):

TOTAL POINTS BRONCOS + STEELERS (closest to TOTAL wins).

The Noon SATURDAY deadline is for picks to be postmarked. In case of tie after 4th tiebreak earliest, unedited pick wins..

2-Strike:

"LONGEST LASTING OF MINNESOTABEN, SODAJACK'S, & ST_MOOSE WILL BE WINNER"

Somehow missed posting Moose being kicked by Colts on last MNF...

MinnesotaBen & SodaJack's head into playoffs with clean records. Both have used up most of the big 'favorites' New England, New Orleans, San Fran, & Baltimore. SodaJack's still has Pack available as ace in the hole.

1-Strike: Eagles % Genghis keep on keepin' on...

ALL tiebreak picks to me by NOON EASTERN on SATURDAY.

We have a WINNER! Just as the Mile High Club backed into playoffs on tiebreaks, the Pitts getting 'Tebow'nd' allowed EAGLES (Seekerfam)tiebreak the way to victory.

They & Genghis- along with 47.5% of yahoo pickers got busted by the Broncs!

Good job! and you know where to send your address... (I know I have it somewhere...)

CONGRATS TO BEN!

A week after flying a mile high ny Tebowning the men of Steel,the Bronks got Gronked back to reality and ended SodaJack's run.

A small consolation prize to salve the wounds brought on by the season the Vi-queens put together. BRING BACK SCRAMBLING FRAN! Or at least Joe Kapp to show a bit of non-roid related scrappyness!

Edited by rickctroop13

A small consolation prize to salve the wounds brought on by the season the Vi-queens put together.

Actually, most Vikings wounds were healed watching the Packers lose to NY Giants! :anibad:

They've been my #2 team since as long as I can remember, after the Gints. Fran the Man was my favorite, 'followed' him back to Bloomington to join Eller & Page & Marshall, & the rest of the Purple People Eaters defense.... spent a couple of summers in Edina in mid-late '70s and saw a few Twinkee games at the Met.Loved that place! 50 cent 'Knothole Gang' seats in bleachers so close we were talking to outfielders between batters, jumping down on field after game and going into dugouts and down tunnel to locker rooms... American sports the way it should be!

Edited by rickctroop13